***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I keep reading that Rutgers is offensively challenged. If this is offensively challenged, they are going to go far this year. And it’s not all bad defense. This game is ridiculous.

Announcers literally can’t see what’s in front of them - replay guy play back three times before they actually pick up what’s going on

Johnson has just been punching Oturu in the mouth all afternoon. Kid should be proud.

Their PG carries the ball so bad every time he drives. They’ve called it twice but could have called it at least 3 or 4 more times.

Great four minute stretch. Cut the lead in half. Win the next four minutes.

Ok, keep going, keep going. Down 7 we can get this to 5 or 4 and it is game on! Lots of time!!

Exactly what we need from Oturu and hope we can get Carr some looks. The D they are playing on the perimeter on him has been stifling.

Their PG carries the ball so bad every time he drives. They’ve called it twice but could have called it at least 3 or 4 more times.
Oturu's gotten away with a couple too.

I wish they'd just call it right. Better than the NBA but they still miss a ton of travels on drives. Not just today but all season. It makes it a completely different game when they pick certain rules not to enforce and especially when they chose to occasionally enforce those rules.

Much better job on the defensive glass this half by the Gophers. Kept them in it.

Mathis getting away with everything they said they wanted to remove from the game

If demir shot fakes without shooting when is wide open - geez

I don’t understand the rules. I didn’t think you could put a hand on a dribbling player’s body. Is that not a rule?

I wish the Barn could have this much energy. Or at least come close to selling out.

Oturu's gotten away with a couple too.

I wish they'd just call it right. Better than the NBA but they still miss a ton of travels on drives. Not just today but all season. It makes it a completely different game when they pick certain rules not to enforce and especially when they chose to occasionally enforce those rules.
Technically all players get away with it to some extent. But the Rutgers guy does it so badly and blatantly.

Rutgers been giving Demir that shot all game. He hasn’t been able to knock one down.

We aren’t going to win many games when Gabe, Demir, and Carr are all cold at the same time

Top Bottom