***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Worst half of the year for Carr and Oturu. Horrible rebounding. Only down 9 though.

Gonna be a huge test to see how we bounce back in the second half.
They are giving us the other three players on the court and we have not made them pay enough. Demir is tiring me out with that three point shot fake when wide open. Take the shot!

Carr and Oturu will get it going.

Even Matty hurt would not help much against these guys

Just getting out hustled. One team looks tired, the other is playing with energy.

Here we go. Bring out the little trolls. Goldteam should post soon.

I don't know what is trollish about that. He's just playing the odds. The Gophers are more likely than not to miss the NIT tournament this year.

By the way, you use the word "troll" very often. For someone who fancies himself as "WriterGoph," you're strikingly pedestrian, lazy, and unimaginative in word choices.

Ya Oturu had his arm on Johnson's back. But Johnson was the one shoving Oturu in the back.

We just gotta start hitting some shots.

Rutgers is not a good shooting team and poor from the line.

Just not enough athleticism....Rutgers very high intensity and not any guard play off the bench....

Have to say it's fun watching this Rutgers team play. Play tough and smart. Wish I could say the same of the Gophers, hopefully they can show some life this half.

Not a good start, Oturo looks like he couldn't care less about winning.

Another road game where Carr has gave them absolutely nothing.

Likely too late anyways but Pitino's gotta pull Demir. He's been putrid today and Omersa has been on of the one bright spots in this game.

This one is over. No show/sick Oturu and road B10 game- bad combo platter.

Rutgers feels like they have 20 pounds on us at every position. Just out muscling and hustling us on every play.

That foul on Oturu was 10 seconds late and not close to being a foul.

the constant terrible effort on the road by Pitino’s teams are frustrating as hell.

I don't know what is trollish about that. He's just playing the odds. The Gophers are more likely than not to miss the NIT tournament this year.

By the way, you use the word "troll" very often. For someone who fancies himself as "WriterGoph," you're strikingly pedestrian, lazy, and unimaginative in word choices.

Youre in the minority here.

Another broad game where Carr has gave them absolutely nothing.

Yeah, not going to win many games when neither Carr nor Oturu can get it going. I still think the game later this week at Ohio State presents the far better chance to get a road win.

Likely too late anyways but Pitino's gotta pull Demir. He's been putrid today and Omersa has been on of the one bright spots in this game.
This game is too fast for Demir- Rutgers is too active. By the way- on that last break Rutgers guy carried the ball.

The offense looks like they've given up. Even if Oturu is having an off game he needs to play a bigger role. They've shot too many 3 pointers almost every game this season. The primary focus should be getting shots in close and they should only go to the 3 when the defense locks down the post and leaves the 3 point line wide open.

Well I’m ready to move on to Ohio State. Hope I eat my words.

Really bad match up for Demir. They are too athletic and strong for him.

Also, youre not smart. He wasn't saying we are going to miss the NIT. Go back to bitching about Pitino. You're better at that.

Really bad match up for Demir. They are too athletic and strong for him.

Agreed. He needs time and space in a half court set to be more methodical; this game isn't that. Thats why it's important for Pitino to understand matchups and personnel and better leverage that information.

Top Bottom