***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Orturo step slow today - maybe didn’t practice with shoulder?

Woof. They're absolute hounds (Rutgers). Doesn't feel like the Gophers are able to match their intensity today. Need some people to get active.

That Omersa putback will hopefully give them some life.

I think Pitino is trying to fire Oturu up by sitting him again. He definitely does not look like himself

Carr looks frustrated with all the contact he is dealing with today

Oturu takes a bad shot to try and get a 2 for 1 with...32 seconds left? Hate when you butcher a 2 for 1 like that. At that point just get a good shot.

Oturu's shots not falling so far. Let's see him fight back as he is more than capable of dominating in the second half.

We are getting owned in the boards. They are getting so many offensive rebounds

They deserve to be down about 20. Had a dominant second half last time out. need it again

The good

Gabe and Willis come alive

The bad

Oturu and Carr chose this half to be bad. Oturu with maybe his worst half as a gopher.

Lets get all 4 clicking together and grab some boards. 9 is doable.

Very poor effort by the Gophers in that half. Need to get tougher down low.

14 offensive rebounds for Rutgers. We need to start blocking out a little better.

Worst half of the year for Carr and Oturu. Horrible rebounding. Only down 9 though.

Gonna be a huge test to see how we bounce back in the second half.

I think we can get right back in this if we clean up the boards a little. Great to see the wings getting some buckets.

Any news if Orturo rested his shoulder since the last game ?- it would throw his energy and timing off...

Both teams shooting numbers and turnover numbers are nearly identical - really the only difference is the rebounding margin.

Down 9 and our stars haven't played well. They wake up in the 2nd half and we're good. I expect at least to see much better rebounding and D in the 2nd half - just like against Penn St.

Any news if Orturo rested his shoulder since the last game ?- it would throw his energy and timing off...

Not to be an a** but he's one of the best gophers in the past 20 years. You shouldn't be botching his name that badly. It's Oturu, not "Orturo".

Top Bottom