***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

We got a bit greedy here chucking up 3s. Lets get back into our offense

Had a few nice shots early but look completely lost on offense the past 5 minutes. Not a single good look, some terrible passes. Pitino needs to call a TO

I have to say, its kinda fun when Rutgers is good and the RAC is a legit Big 10 environment. Lets go boys!

Carr and Oturu out for a rest at the same time. Interesting. Richard knows it's going to be a grinder

Carr and Oturu out for a rest at the same time. Interesting. Richard knows it's going to be a grinder

I thought the same thing. I think he saw the media timeout coming. But then didn’t put them back in after it

We are not rebounding with our usual skill. Hope that trend changes soon.

Hate to say it but this guy is completely outmuscling Oturu on the boards. Might want to get Omersa on him

Demir with one of the dumber fouls you will ever see

Could be worse. Played like garbage for 10 minutes and only down 4. Need that 3 to snap us out of it though.

Rutgers is absolutely dominating the paint on both ends.

Luckily they haven't taken advantage of many of their second chances so this game is still close.

Time to pick it up

Gophers about to get ran out of the gym if they don’t start grabbing some defensive rebounds.

one team is using that the refs are letting them play physical. the other team is letting themselves get punched in the mouth repeatedly

This rebounding is atrocious and unacceptable.

I think last game thread someone posted asking why Willis plays.

This is the type of game where the Gophers need Omersa to have a bigger impact.

Is it just me....or is Rutgers getting away with a bunch of reaching?

Jarv is active on the glass.

Just wish he had the touch to finish consistently and at the line.

Omersa came to play! That dribble drive was the best offensive move I've seen from him this year. Unfortunate he missed both free throws.

Top Bottom