***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PENN STATE PRIME TIME WHITE OUT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Our OL is not very good. Over-reliance on transfers is iffy. Ask MSU.

I once thought this was the year that they win the West. Now watching this game I'm uncertain if they'll win another game the way they are playing. Pretty sad. I'm done wasting my time on this game. Embarrassing on National TV as well.

Seems like Ciarocca has lost a little of his mojo as a play caller. Hope it gets better as the season goes on.

Hey fleck, you need fireproof capri pants cuz blazing saddles!
1666491253810.gif

I’m just not sure what the answer is going forward.

Need much more talent at receiver spot.

O Line bad against good competition.

Need more talent at Defense Front 7.

I like Athan. He can play.

I used to think that the next few games were the soft part of our schedule. Not so sure now.

ESPN is garbage, always has been.
Well when our School of "Journalism" focuses more on how to spread propaganda against selected targets rather than accurately report on events, you tend to get disqualified from high profile reporting jobs, even if it is in the sports department.

Our OL is not very good. Over-reliance on transfers is iffy. Ask MSU.

The guard on that third down shifted to the right, center shifted left, and it left a wide open hole for #23 to blast Mo. I don't know if it's the noise tonight, coaching, AK calling the wrong play, or just lack of smarts, but these guys are struggling.

Seems like Ciarocca has lost a little of his mojo as a play caller. Hope it gets better as the season goes on.
The difference? Johnson or Bateman went out and made the play... and MBS stumbles and falls down and the ball gets picked. Having talent around makes it easy to be a great OC.

So much for "at least our defense is good..."

Top Bottom