***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

NW begging for a run and we shoot 2 fucking awful 3s early in the clock

Here come the desperation misses helping widen the margin of loss.

No, the transfers were first recruited out of high school to play at lower levels. They are playing at Minnesota this year because he had to fill a roster and they were the best available (agreeable to playing at Minnesota).
How did they get to Minnesota and why did they come? We’re they recruited? To play basketball?

So next year because Fox wasn’t recruited to play big ten basketball we should assume he isn’t good?

Unfortunately another too little too late performance by our Gophers.
Trust me I get it. We could’ve had Niko with Thorson. But we had to make a diversity hire. It is what it is.

No, the transfers were first recruited out of high school to play at lower levels. They are playing at Minnesota this year because he had to fill a roster and they were the best available (agreeable to playing at Minnesota).
Minnesota equals big ten.

In a game in which you’ve trailed by a fairly large margin the entire time, you’ve taken 1 timeout. That seems odd.

Sutherlin/Curry 2/16 from the field.

I had a coach who I really liked. One day he calls a timeout at a weird time and we all hustle to the bench. He turns to one of our backup guards and says “Curt, you notice that everytime you’re getting the ball you’re wide open, right?” And Curt nods enthusiastically. Then he says “that means they want you to shoot the ball. So stop shooting the ball.”

Johnson could maybe use this on Sutherlin if he wants.

Top Bottom