***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

No. Literally all the guys he is bringing in are recruited to play big ten basketball. The 4 high school recruits? Big Ten basketball recruits.
Would this team have won the MAC at Northern Illinois?

Was there a TT sighting? I thought I saw the number 42 flash before my eyes.

Game going to stop to honour Nance if he gets to his 1000th point?

I don't know who that is. It was a saying back in the day. "Now we're cooking with Crisco". Means now things are going our way. I must be old.
See, that's how old I am. We had "now we're cooking with gas" instead.

Would this team have won the MAC at Northern Illinois?
The team being terrible doesn’t change anything. They were recruited by Ben Johnson to play in the big ten. He didn’t recruit them to the MIAC and get bumped to the big ten on accident.

Miss. State is better than all 3. Pitt is at least as good as Nebrasksa/NW. My point is that we will be 2-3 against the dregs of the B1G, while we won similar non-conference games. That's getting worse, not better.

I don't think Mississippi State is better. And I think Pitt is worse. The Big Ten is extremely deep this year. Nebraska is a perfect example of that.

Gophers started 2-12 in the first 14 Big Ten games and look like they'll wrap up 2-8 in their final ten. Nothing to suggest that the Gophers have gotten worse. At most.....you could say that teams figured out the blueprint to beating this team.

See, that's how old I am. We had "now we're cooking with gas" instead.
Millennials are worried about global warming. They say “now we’re cooking with a clean, renewable energy like solar or wind”

The team being terrible doesn’t change anything. They were recruited by Ben Johnson to play in the big ten. He didn’t recruit them to the MIAC and get bumped to the big ten on accident.
I didn't say otherwise. It was just a question.

Geez. Sutherlin can't finish a shot to save his life. He does some good things on defense, but he can't get the ball in the stinkin' hole.

I don't think Mississippi State is better. And I think Pitt is worse. The Big Ten is extremely deep this year. Nebraska is a perfect example of that.

Gophers started 2-12 in the first 14 Big Ten games and look like they'll wrap up 2-8 in their final ten. Nothing to suggest that the Gophers have gotten worse. At most.....you could say that teams figured out the blueprint to beating this team.
The gophers played 24 big ten games?

The excuses are increasing.

Hey coach !!

1 against 3 on takes to the hoop will loose you every game

Pass the ball please !!

I didn't say otherwise. It was just a question.
I don’t watch much MAC basketball. Been a tough year for me to spend tons of time watching hoops. I don’t even watch all gopher games. That said, the gophers wouldn’t win many conferences.

Another Sutherlin miss. He and Curry have left about 30 points in the paint.

I don’t watch much MAC basketball. Been a tough year for me to spend tons of time watching hoops. I don’t even watch all gopher games. That said, the gophers wouldn’t win many conferences.
They would get beat by the top of the MAC like Kent st.

game 29 and our offense has decided to run through #24

Top Bottom