***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I meant 2-10 in the first 12 and 2-6 in the final 8
I think an unbalanced scheduled makes this irrelevant. Just me. The team isn’t good. They did well in the non conference. Big ten is a tough league. Not many bad teams.

This entire team was recruited to play in the big ten.
No, you are wrong. We have three players on the roster recruited out of high school to play Big Ten basketball: Curry, hobbled; Thompson, not strong enough to play much; and Ihnen, out for the season. Every other player on this roster was recruited out of high school to play at a lower level.

Northwestern maintaining a comfortable 14 point lead, just toying with this team 😞

I’ve never seen Kent St play basketball. Not just this year. Ever. No way I can comment on how the gophers would fair against them.
I think I saw Antonio Gates play for them once...

No, you are wrong. We have three players on the roster recruited out of high school to play Big Ten basketball: Curry, hobbled; Thompson, not strong enough to play much; and Ihnen, out for the season. Every other player on this roster was recruited out of high school to play at a lower level.
Is the SEC really lower?

Pete Nance would look good in Maroon and Gold.

Got it within 10. Sorry against Northwestern that does not qualify as a moral victory.

Our of high school. Ok.
This year? You are flat out wrong.

I think an unbalanced scheduled makes this irrelevant. Just me. The team isn’t good. They did well in the non conference. Big ten is a tough league. Not many bad teams.

You're right. I'm just pointing out that I don't think the team has necessarily gotten worse.

OK, we got them just where we want them. Great strategy! Let them build a big lead, lull them to sleep and then pass them at the finish line.

Is Sutherlin really our entire offense now? Stop already.

No. Literally all the guys he is bringing in are recruited to play big ten basketball. The 4 high school recruits? Big Ten basketball recruits.
No, the transfers were first recruited out of high school to play at lower levels. They are playing at Minnesota this year because he had to fill a roster and they were the best available (agreeable to playing at Minnesota).

Top Bottom