***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

We’re down by 19 and Fox hasn’t even left the bench in this half. That is my biggest frustration with Johnson. His utter lack of flexibility when it comes to starters and lineups. We started Isaiah Ihnen for how long this year just because? We’re keeping Payne out there tonight to just do nothing all night for how long? And the one guy who made a giant difference doesn’t even get a chance to keep this game in reach. It’s stupid.

Four guys can get a rebound and it’s ripped out of their hands by the only Nebraska guy and that end of the floor. Then they give up two more offensive rebounds, and finally get a foul called. What a disgusting possession that was summing up the entire game.

Four guys can get a rebound and it’s ripped out of their hands by the only Nebraska guy and that end of the floor. Then they give up two more offensive rebounds, and finally get a foul called. What a disgusting possession that was summing up the entire game.

I think they're just rewarding aggressiveness. We're playing tentative, slow, and flat footed (except for Christie in the last few minutes).

Nebraska hasn't lost a big ten game at home all year...I can see why. Great atmosphere fed by great hustle and play. Only lost 1 game at home all year and that was earlier to neighbor Creighton.

Road games just suck in the B10. Makes you think you're worse than you are. Opposite is true for home wins.

Target Center advantage baby

Top Bottom