***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Fox seems to have knocked the rust off. Progressively better as the seasons gone on. Could be a big difference maker if he returns next year and remains healthy. A full offseason after a full season…would be great.

Fox seems to have knocked the rust off. Progressively better as the seasons gone on. Could be a big difference maker if he returns next year and remains healthy. A full offseason after a full season…would be great.
Excited about that as well. It would be surprising to me if he didn't come back. Definitely would hurt.

3 pts from Garcia, Mitchell, Christie and only down 8 pts....Need to get these 3 going!

Up 8 at halftime against tOSU and looking good, and the game thread was at 3 pages, with page 1 mostly about Battle.

Down 8 in a frustrating game on the road at half and we’re at 6 pages.

I hate this place.

Have to hope they start dropping. One previous game the perimeter game was dead in the first half. They stayed with it and torched the other team. Hard to know to stick with it but probably have to.

Excited about that as well. It would be surprising to me if he didn't come back. Definitely would hurt.

Unless he physically can’t go…he’ll be back. Self proclaimed hoop head. Wants to have a career in basketball. Another year with the Gophers likely helps that goal.

Finally a couple good possessions and Hawkins chucks up a 3

Cant have that

A. It’s not our night. This sucks.

B. I’m starting to wonder if we will ever win a game in this godforsaken fucking arena

24 min in this is probably one of the worst stretches we've played in a while. Don't even look very competitive. 16 minutes to change that

I think it's safe to focus on NIT-ology.

The biggest criticism of Johnson in this game is that Payne needs to sit. Probably would’ve been better off not starting the second half at all. For some reason he cannot play in this game and the refs refuse to give him anything no matter what he does.

Top Bottom