***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

In the history of basketball, there has never been a back-and-forth 30 second stretch that summed up a game more perfectly than what just happened

Time to turn this off, wuff this is embarrassing. This and USF by far the worst two whole games of them year. Good thing it's a quick turnaround

Just get the starters out before someone gets hurt.

Nothing says "it's not our night" like missing two bunnies and then giving up a three on the other end.

Not a great game. Not a big deal except time is running out.

Unlikely to beat competitors for a Tournament spot.

Hello NIT.

Why do you get Garcia off the floor with 4 fouls. Down by 17, you are afraid you won’t have him for the stretch?

I hate this silly line of thinking that has dominated basketball for years. Its like baseball in the 90’s that your closer could only pitch in the 9th or football 15 years ago that the only way to win was to run the ball 55% of the time.
Cause 5 fouls....he out

Mike Mitchell is hands down the most frustrating guy to watch on our roster. The ups and downs with him are wild.

You need a more capable 5th starter if we want to go next level next year. Whether that's a Carrington jump or transfer guard, need better from that spot.

Can be a good role for him to come off the bench and provide offense.

You know its bad when you miss the wide open bunny. Think Hawkins might be close to grabbing the T foul.

Christie only starter on the floor w/ 3 minutes to go

Well, at least JOJ scored at least 4. Points have been scarce for him lately.

Here comes the bear market. The bears are going to maul the bulls after this.

Credit due to Nebraska D.

Up 8 at halftime against tOSU and looking good, and the game thread was at 3 pages, with page 1 mostly about Battle.

Down 8 in a frustrating game on the road at half and we’re at 6 pages.

I hate this place.

Wasn’t tOSU on a weekday? Do you think, perhaps, and this is crazy, that less people were watching that game? Less people watching=less posting. I didn’t watch the tOSU game at all. Not a single second. Watched 3/4 of today’s game. Unfortunately I picked the wrong game if I could only watch 1.

I knew this game was over in the first half when we had the ball coming out of the media timeout with 8 seconds left on the shot clot, and they were running the offense as if there was a full 30.

I wasn't expecting to win, but I wanted to see some guts. No one showed up except Fox.

Top Bottom