***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Since this has happened like 3 times now, does Hawkins really not know the shot doesn't have to be in before the horn?

Not sure why Fox would have been taken out in the final minute. Only guy giving you offense as of late with putbacks etc.

Mitchell - Brutal
Cam - Brutal

Mitchell has just sucked. If he makes his easy shots, the game is tied.
Pretty much. And Christie too. If either one of them could make a fucking shot, this would be a close game. And they both had just as good of looks as they’ve had in many games recently.

Mitchell usually money on the runner. Not there though. Adjustments at half and let’s get going.

Game Stats
Minnesota
Nebraska
Points2028
FG9-3210-29
FG%28.134.5
3P1-112-10
3P%9.120.0
FT1-26-8
FT%50.075.0
Rebounds2223
Offensive Rebounds54
Defensive Rebounds1719
Ties33
Lead Changes33
Time with Lead4:3510:35
Lead % of Game22.952.9
Last Lead9-7
Last Lead: Time12:22 (1st)
Largest Lead512
Largest Lead: Score5-026-14
Largest Lead: Time18:43 (1st)3:47 (1st)
Assists25
Turnovers75
Bench Points85
Blocks00
On Court Points1221
Fastbreak Points04
Steals13
Points off Turnovers25
Points in the Paint1614
Second Chance Points80
Personal Fouls54
Technical Fouls00
Possessions3434

I didn't check to see if anyone else posted but these Iowa uniforms we are wearing suck.

Man. Uninspiring half to say the least. Nebraska missed a bunch of shots they typically make. Offensive game plan needs to be better in the 2nd half. This game is winnable the way Nebraska is playing.

If we can have PJ clones then let's get Parker Fox clones in varying sizes and weights and just run 8 of them out there every fucking game.

I love the announcers, OMG they held them to 20 for the half, shit Nebbie scored 28. Not much better boys!

Second half team. Just saving up all the buckets.

Down 8 at halftime. Got-em right where we want em. 😎

Gophs need to find that first half Purdue energy. Huskers D has been really good so far but we look timid

Exactly! Ok with being down only 8 going into half.
Agreed - We are definitely in this game. I'll be curious to see the adjustments we make.

I like what NEB is doing defensively. Aggressively doubling our bigs. Completely taking Garcia away.

If Mitchell and Cam aren't going to make shots, we will not win this game.

The good news is that we played horribly and it’s only 8 - it was 15 last time.

We shot 28% from the field and were 1-11 from three.

We’ve come from behind numerous times to win in the second half, do make adjustments and go win it.

Regarding the out of bounds play, you shouldn’t get a shot clock violation, however, a play was called in the huddle and we didn’t execute it or the right defense was called.

We spent 10+ working on OOB sets and 4 plays, sometimes the inbounded screwed it up, but there never wasn’t a play called in my experience.

Agreed - We are definitely in this game. I'll be curious to see the adjustments we make.

I like what NEB is doing defensively. Aggressively doubling our bigs. Completely taking Garcia away.

If Mitchell and Cam aren't going to make shots, we will not win this game.
Would definitely help if they heat up sooner than later.

Can't complain about D. Imagine if they all could shoot consistently. Here come fouls because they can't shoot there either.

Top Bottom