***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Nebraska hasn't lost a big ten game at home all year...I can see why. Great atmosphere fed by great hustle and play. Only lost 1 game at home all year and that was earlier to neighbor Creighton.
Add the reffing.

Fox is horrible at on-ball defense. Much better run protector

Need a Sensei Flop consulatation to teach them fouls.

How in the fuck is that a flagrant foul? And so Nebraska gets two points, two free throws, AND the ball again all in this possession? Are you fucking kidding me? Is this the NFL?

Now they call a charge on the little guy. Unbelievable. Could these refs be any more transparent than that?

Tominaga travels every time he touches the ball. He’s terrible.

Well need to win @ Illinois and/or @ NW now and for sure the two at home.

It is amazing how much not having the crowd on your side affects these guys. Mental errors, missing shots, lacking energy. Brutal.

Again, we're not alone in this. But it's tough to watch.

After the passing in that last sequence I’m not going to even think about complaining about officiating.

Not able to watch game today, but sounds like we are being outplayed and some skeptical calls.

Why is Nebraska shooting with 15 seconds left on the shot clock. Don't they know they have a lead and should be holding it and launching up a prayer under 5 seconds?

Why do you get Garcia off the floor with 4 fouls. Down by 17, you are afraid you won’t have him for the stretch?

I hate this silly line of thinking that has dominated basketball for years. Its like baseball in the 90’s that your closer could only pitch in the 9th or football 15 years ago that the only way to win was to run the ball 55% of the time.

Surprised not trying to trap more or go after more offensive boards.

Top Bottom