***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS BIG TEN OPENER IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

With our shooting percentage, our best offensive attack would be to crash the boards hard. There's more than a few rebounds to be had.

Well, where are all the people who were shocked we were picked 12th in the league now? It's going to be a struggle. A 6-7 game losing streak seems highly likely, now will they rebound out of that or not is the question
This is a dumb take. Did you see what Illinois did to Duke? Illinois is a top 5 team in my eyes, losing to them shouldn't make people think that the season is over.

Haha, Ricky's patented TO after our own made bucket to stop any momentum we might be starting. Well done.

Since the Gophers led 18-10, the scoring has gone 62-27 in favor of Illinois.

Set the starters, put in the bench, might make the game more interesting to watch.

The performance of this team is embarrassing. Coyle, do your job. Now.

Can’t shoot, can’t play defense=lethal combination for a blowout

Don't understand how we can't seem to recruit any shooters. I wouldn't even care if they can't play defense, but there's got to be some kids out there somewhere that can flat out shoot the ball.

This is a dumb take. Did you see what Illinois did to Duke? Illinois is a top 5 team in my eyes, losing to them shouldn't make people think that the season is over.

Top 5???

Stop.

They are good but they are not top 5. That Duke team is normal Duke. Illinois has survived Ohio and lost to Mizzou already(Baylor is obviously elite).

They havnet played great D and the rebounding has been average until they play us. We just have absolutely no post play to stop them.

Carr must be auditioning for the NBA.
I agree it is what it appears he is doing. However, if Europe is watching, they won’t want him either. Not the right way to audition.

Don't understand how we can't seem to recruit any shooters. I wouldn't even care if they can't play defense, but there's got to be some kids out there somewhere that can flat out shoot the ball.

I'm with you... do less athlete hunting and go find guys that can actually ball. Basketball is about making baskets, being in the right spots, and staying in front of your man, it's about time this program found some of those guys. Look at Iowa and Wisconsin.

Duke isn't good 1 and 2 we are losing by 30. Or look at squeaking by a BC team Syracuse beat by 40.

Is John Boehlein bored of retirement yet?

I am 100% certain that collectively gopherhole could out coach Pitino. I wish there was an alternative universe where we could test it.

Top Bottom