***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS BIG TEN OPENER IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

The last 5 minutes is why Ricky won't be here next year, and should have gone a couple years ago.
This garbage goes on nearly every game.

Make it the last 15 minutes. This is awful. And there is some talent and depth on this squad. Looking at 4-6 B10 wins.

I seriously wanna watch a gopher practice and see what sets we work on, whatever this is suppose to be is a joke.

Tonight (so far) has mirrored the extent of Richard's tenure here. Been saying the last couple years he's a nice guy we all want to root for, but he's just not good. His teams always look like minor league vs pros, regardless of talent level.
Coyle basically said last March he was gonna fire him but Covid intervened

Just tough to watch. One on one basketball. Dribble and try to take on 3 defenders or if by chance you get the ball passed to you jack up a shot from wherever you are on the court.

So...does Richard survive this 8 game stretch if he goes 0-8, or does nothing for sure happen until season is over (because if they were going to fire him during Covid it would have been before the season)?

So...does Richard survive this 8 game stretch if he goes 0-8, or does nothing for sure happen until season is over (because if they were going to fire him during Covid it would have been before the season)?
Almost no chance he's fired during the season. Maybe if there were fans booing in the Barn, but that's a non-issue now.

If Richard Pitino was recruiting you, how could you take him serious.

Maybe there will be some halftime adjustments :LOL::LOL::LOL:

It was game over in the second half against BC, then game over again when it went to overtime.

Ignore that troll. Not worth engaging d-bags who rip the team nonstop....call "ballgame"....and then slither away when the team ends up winning.

I'm feeling a heavy comeback in the 2nd half. Carr takes over and Gach scores some buckets. Gabe even hits a 3.

I'm afraid all the flack from cutting 3 sports will make him too scared to fire anyone or pay any buyout.
He hears no flack, he talks to nobody. He’ll do whenever he wants but money is still a factor in the equation.
Not to mention we are in first half of the first game in conference play.

Clang-clang. We made our first 3 3's. What's the % now?

Top Bottom