***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN ST AT MINNESOTA, WILLIE JERSEY RETIREMENT DAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Biggest home loss by a B1G team this year is 17. We're aiming to break it. This surpasses the game @iowa as the worst of the season.

Gophers were actually better in the first half; they just couldn't shoot. In the second half, the defense has collapsed, and too many empty possessions.

Omersa has twice left his guy and allowed an easy back-door layup. He might try hard, but he is not a good PLAYER. Doesn’t know where he should be much of the time. Turns the ball over way too often. Pitino yanked him after one of his awful plays. Is there any hope for him?

Omersa has twice left his guy and allowed an easy back-door layup. He might try hard, but he is not a good PLAYER. Doesn’t know where he should be much of the time. Turns the ball over way too often. Pitino yanked him after one of his awful plays. Is there any hope for him?
He can't play as many minutes as he has today on a good team.

I'm not sure anybody expected us to win this game - especially after Sparty lost on Thursday. Yeah, we hoped we might win. But it's funny how some people are calling the season over after this loss. We still have our goals in front us. Defend home court and beat NW on the road and we are in.

Bummer we went so cold in the first half today. Could have been a great atmosphere. Move onto the next one though.

No reason you should ever play this poorly at home with someone as talented as Oturu on the team.

Need to win at least 1 of the next two to keep the season alive.

I'm not sure anybody expected us to win this game - especially after Sparty lost on Thursday. Yeah, we hoped we might win. But it's funny how some people are calling the season over after this loss. We still have our goals in front us. Defend home court and beat NW on the road and we are in.

Bummer we went so cold in the first half today. Could have been a great atmosphere. Move onto the next one though.

I expect us to win every home game and at the very least come close. Without injuries there isn't a team in the country that the Gophers can't stay within 10 of at home.

No reason you should ever play this poorly at home with someone as talented as Oturu on the team.

Need to win at least 1 of the next two to keep the season alive.

Team doesn't try hard enough to get oturu the ball

Michigan state just toys with the gophers. Michigan state knows that they are going to win, Minnesota knows that they are going to lose.

I expect us to win every home game and at the very least come close. Without injuries there isn't a team in the country that the Gophers can't stay within 10 of at home.

There isn't a team we will stay close to - home or road - shooting 30%

This team struggles too much on offense. You have to put Williams in the line-up and change something up.

Team doesn't try hard enough to get oturu the ball

When you can't shoot, it's harder to get him the ball. Hit some shots in the first half and it would open up the inside more.
Nah, I just missed you in the OSU game thread. It was really weird you werent posting

I rarely post in game threads, but I'm here for the turd show today.

Ok, post the positives from today. You've always got them.

Up your expectations, sir!

The Gophers are 29.1% from the field. They obviously will have a tough time beating anyone when they shoot like that.

Top Bottom