***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN ST AT MINNESOTA, WILLIE JERSEY RETIREMENT DAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I say this every time the Gophers play MSU, here's no good reason a couple of the Gopher players can't hustle back on defense to prevent the easy basket.

The offense heats up but they stop playing D. Sigh.

Oturu was yapping at Hall, not Tillman. Glad he is fired up. Needs to pass out of those doubles and triples quicker

Omersa had a nice steal, but outside of that he's having a rough day and trying to do too much. Also, I'm ready for Tre Williams to start. Whether it's for Gabe or Willis I don't care. But neither of them are giving us enough offense.
You’re not understanding his role. His job is to keep Oturo from fouling out. Demir can’t handle the required defense.

You’re not understanding his role. His job is to keep Oturo from fouling out. Demir can’t handle the required defense.
I understand that. But he violated Miles Tarver rules more than once. You're not allowed to dribble and you're not allowed to shoot unless it's a put back.

Always fun to watch 1 or 2 possessions before going to a commercial break. It's especially annoying when at the game.

Always fun to watch 1 or 2 possessions before going to a commercial break. It's especially annoying when at the game.
Did they change the rule so that if a team calls timeout within 30 seconds of the TV timeout they skip the TV timeout? Sometimes they skip and sometimes they don't. It seems random.

Omersa had a nice steal, but outside of that he's having a rough day and trying to do too much. Also, I'm ready for Tre Williams to start. Whether it's for Gabe or Willis I don't care. But neither of them are giving us enough offense.
I'm a big believer in Tre Williams and I think hes gonna be great here at some point, but if you're looking for offense, he really hasn't provided much at all compared to willis and kalscheur. Even in the games he started he really didn't shoot much or too well.

I never understand how they don't just make the previous timeout the under 16:00 TV timeout instead. Super annoying

Stop dribbling Jarvis! Make at least 1 FT.

His shot hurts my eyes. Love his energy but he is offensively challenged.

Defense is not playing well enough to win. Offense has picked up but the defense needs to play like they were early.

Did they change the rule so that if a team calls timeout within 30 seconds of the TV timeout they skip the TV timeout? Sometimes they skip and sometimes they don't. It seems random.
I don't know...I'm not aware of that. I just know that it's easy to forget what happened previously when they come back from a 3-4 minute commercial break. ?

The Gophers haven't been able to break that threshold and get within 6 or fewer points.

Top Bottom