***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN ST AT MINNESOTA, WILLIE JERSEY RETIREMENT DAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Maybe I was getting my hopes up too much but I expected this to be a competitive game. Quite frankly a poor performance today. It's not like Michigan State has really been bringing it.

Maybe I was getting my hopes up too much but I expected this to be a competitive game. Quite frankly a poor performance today. It's not like Michigan State has really been bringing it.
Extremely disappointing. Right back to the wrong side of the bubble and a game at Illinois next.

Just can’t seem to put it all together. Played solid defense in the 1st half but the offense struggled. Now it’s the opposite.

Another disjointed game being dominated by Michigan State. These guys just own us.

Can't make a layup. Can't get a rebound.

Extremely disappointing. Right back to the wrong side of the bubble and a game at Illinois next.

That's the issue... with Illinois coming up I thought this would be an important game to win. And I thought this was winnable. It's one thing to lose at home to a good opponent, but really no reason to get embarrassed on your home floor.

That's the issue... with Illinois coming up I thought this would be an important game to win. And I thought this was winnable. It's one thing to lose at home to a good opponent, but really no reason to get embarrassed on your home floor.
I give them about a 10% shot at Illinois. If they lose that, the Wisconsin game is your season.

Willis can't buy one....good look..good release...in and out burger

Huh? Why would they not get invited to the NIT?
Because the window in which they miss the NCAA's but are still above .500 is 1 or two games. Unless we finish exactly 16-15 or 17-15 we're not going the the NIT. Anything above that we're going to the NCAA's. Below .500 we're not getting invited to the NIT.

Willie Burton Day. Biggest crowd of the year {I assume}. This is a game Clem and even Monson teams usually won. Can't believe how flat we've been all game.

Stupid plays in second half. Twice fouled a three-pt shooter. Leaving guys wide open. Not getting back on defense. Carr missed easy layup on breakaway. You can’t script this worse. Dug our grace in first half. Now we aren’t giving ourselves a chance in half two in spite of shooting better.

Put Oturu back in. You can't sit him down double digits.

I'm sure I'm biased, but man does it feel like we've been getting killed by these rims today. I swear I've never seen so many shots rim in and out as we've had today.
I'd review the security footage to see if Izzo snuck in early this morning.

Top Bottom