***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN ST AT MINNESOTA, WILLIE JERSEY RETIREMENT DAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Kalscheur should be benched. He kills us when he misses multiple open 3s in a row. He needs more strength. It's clear the longer 3-point line has hurt his game.

They are not playing to bad...just not making shots

We're fine. No way we can shoot as bad as we did in the first half. Play solid D and get aggressive on offense. I expect another strong second half, which has been our MO at home.

MSU daring gophers to make 3s. Going to have to make more to make MSU adjust

Bulldog and works extremely hard! Just happens to have no skill on the offensive end, and I don't think you can teach that at this point.

And, because outside of Oturu/Carr the rest of the Gophers starters have so much skill on the offensive end.

Kalscheur should be benched. He kills us when he misses multiple open 3s in a row. He needs more strength. It's clear the longer 3-point line has hurt his game.
Come on man. He still plays great D and who the hell else is going to play? Even when he's off, other team don't leave him open which opens it up for others.

He still plays great D. He really makes his man work to get the ball. The defense overall has been on point, aside from a couple of cherry picking opportunities for MSU.

The offense has created some great opportunities, but they just have not capitalized, including Kalscheur. If they can hit a couple of those shots in this half, they will be right in this game. Kalscheur appeared to be coming alive at the end of the 1st half, so hopefully that continues.

Omersa had a nice steal, but outside of that he's having a rough day and trying to do too much. Also, I'm ready for Tre Williams to start. Whether it's for Gabe or Willis I don't care. But neither of them are giving us enough offense.

It’s not clear at all. He shot well early in the season. He’s just struggling.

Clem not introduced but hugged and mentioned by Willie. Great program

Willis gets lost and gives up a wide open 3.

Nice 3 but then they're too busy celebrating to get back and play defense.

Top Bottom