***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD - SATURDAY NIGHT PRIME TIME UNDER THE LIGHTS!!!***

PJ postgame will say

I told you we’re inexperienced
I told you we’re young
Unfortunately we don’t have our best players out there

Same O shit speech, just a different week

Even the announcers said MN is doomed and can’t get great players because we don’t have NIL to compete.

🤦🏻‍♂️

Haven't seen us get an ass kicking like this in a long while...Was pretty normal when I started watching back in 2010. Forgot what that felt like.

We have had no passing game for years. I also believe we don't cut the players loose. We play tight, soft, and non-aggressive. That's my big issue. We are boring as shit.

Just brutal football.
I don’t disagree.

That doesn’t mean Fleck hasn’t had a lot of success.

Nice to know their second string can walk right down the field on our starters.

Athan just seems to lack any fire whatsoever. Like people made fun of Morgan for being boring but the dude would get in heated arguments with PJ and was clearly excited to be out there. I just don't see that from Athan at all.

Before I delete from my DVR, copies of this game are available for $1.99. Express written consent from NBC be damned!

“Players need to be paid!”
“Players should have full transfer freedom!”
“College football needs a playoff!”
“The CFB Playoff needs to be expanded!”

Even the GH Flecksters should be embarrassed by this . They won' of course because they will have some weird excuse for this so it won't it affect their strange man love for PJ. But it doesn't change the awful loss.

Michigan 2nd-3rd string still running through the Gophers D.

“Players need to be paid!”
“Players should have full transfer freedom!”
“College football needs a playoff!”
“The CFB Playoff needs to be expanded!”
I bet like 2% of college football viewers look at Reddit, though.

Athan just seems to lack any fire whatsoever. Like people made fun of Morgan for being boring but the dude would get in heated arguments with PJ and was clearly excited to be out there. I just don't see that from Athan at all.
I never thought I’d miss the athleticism and creativity of Tanner Morgan yet here we are.

Why we still playing our starters? Makes no sense
I suppose it's trying to get something positive going into our upcoming loss to Iowa.

Good times!

How do you think our seasons will go with UCLA, USC, OR, and WA coming in? More seasons like this are a guaranteed. We benefited from a really weak West - we are bringing in 4 programs with 3 of the 4 on the level of a PSU+ and UCLA probably good enough to win the old West division. We know the future with Fleck already.
We need to join the Group of 5. In reality, college football needs a premier league of 30 to 40 teams.

I think the 4th quarter offensive output will surpass the whopping 7 yards that the Gophers amassed in the 3rd quarter.

Top Bottom