***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD - SATURDAY NIGHT PRIME TIME UNDER THE LIGHTS!!!***

I imagine the penalty was because he landed on top of the QB. Refs are calling that now.

Meanwhile Brohm has Louisville beating Notre Dame.

Louisville. Not even the entire city of Louisville cheers for Louisville - half of them are Cayuts fans.

2019 was the high water mark. Been downhill since he punted against WI on 4th and 2 from their 37.

At least this didn’t happen at home! A Fleck team in year 7 would never play this bad at home.

Kaliakmanis is getting his nose rubbed in it...

I’m trying to find a good reason to follow college football anymore. This is so ridiculously one-sided and it’s only going to get worse every year.
With the expanded B1G and NIL dollars, this was literally our last chance to win a division or anything meaningful. Now, we will just be competing to hopefully crack the top 5 in the B1G and if, when, it happens - it will go down as our greatest season in history.

The excellent offensive game plan and coaching really shows. Why would you even think of coming here if you’re a WR? This is one of Fleck’s worst teams at MN.

Completely outclassed in all facets of the game tonight. Lack of effort alarming too.

anyone still think pj is the long term answer ?? year 7 this is laughable

With the expanded B1G and NIL dollars, this was literally our last chance to win a division or anything meaningful. Now, we will just be competing to hopefully crack the top 5 in the B1G and if, when, it happens - it will go down as our greatest season in history.
We wasted the final 7 years on a winnable Big Ten West with a guy can’t coach.

I mean, we lost at home to Bowling Green.

And with NIL and expanded Big Ten, it’s over…

We don’t belong in the Premier League. College football needs to divide into the haves and have nots, and fast.

Our coaching is terrible.
If you are outmanned, you have to develop a scheme and strategy. This staff can't even do that. I hate to say this but Captain Kirk has figured that out, lower rated talent, but runs a scheme where they have a strong D, emphasis on special teams and even with the incompetence of Kirk Jr, they manage to win.

Cut AK a break and put Clark in for the rest of the game. No good can come from this.
Clark transferred out. Our only other QB option has thrown one pass this year and that was an INT.

The Flecksters have attacked everyone that has even have a question about this. You wonder how their little cave is experiencing this now.

our QB is brutal, don’t even pass anymore, run clock

Top Bottom