***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD - SATURDAY NIGHT PRIME TIME UNDER THE LIGHTS!!!***

Mich outscoring apponents 76-0 in 3rd qtr

Jim Harbaugh not happy with that last Gopher TD!
Guaranteed that Michigan is going to run up the score the second half. Not surprised if they pass the 50+ point mark.
50 points might be a little on the light side. On the positive side .. the Gophers uniforms are better looking than Michigans. I'm going home.

We wasted the final 7 years on a winnable Big Ten West with a guy can’t coach.

I mean, we lost at home to Bowling Green.

And with NIL and expanded Big Ten, it’s over…
I understand we're replacing St. Thomas in the Summit League when they move the to the Big East....

Not a great showing for a prime time game. Michigan is the real deal though

I don't think you can roll with Athan for three more years. I'm not sure what Fleck's going to do, but unless this guy shows drastic improvement, this team won't even be bowl eligible.

NBC rethinking that huge tv contract

Embarrassing. But the row boaters gotta love it. This is what they wanted.

The Flecksters have attacked everyone that has even have a question about this. You wonder how their little cave is experiencing this now.
Yes Woodbury Tim, fire Fleck and hire Urban Mayer! I bet he will want this job and fan base!!!

I don't think you can roll with Athan for three more years. I'm not sure what Fleck's going to do, but unless this guy shows drastic improvement, this team won't even be bowl eligible.
Get another qb

we can't pass block and our receivers blow

We have little talent

Unfortunately for the Gophers at this point in his career the QB isn’t very good.

Simply cannot make any plays.

anyone still think pj is the long term answer ?? year 7 this is laughable
One bad year negates the previous good ones? I’m not particularly optimistic at this point but it’s more laughable to just ignore the successes he’s had.

If QB Lindsay from Arkansas sticks with us, he might play sooner rather than later. Love Athan as a person, but it seems as though he stares down primary receiver. Not gonna work against good teams. Too bad.

This program continues to embarrass itself when given any level of opportunity. It isn’t just losing - it’s the complete incompetence that is difficult to watch. They don’t have a punchers chance. Incompetence week after week.

Baugh 96 was literally held and tackled to ground from behind springing the gap on that long run. No flag.

BigTen trying to impress the committee before Michigan gets some humility in the postseason.

The GiFS out there of us rowing the boat are pretty funny. You want to act the clown, better embrace it.

One bad year negates the previous good ones? I’m not particularly optimistic at this point but it’s more laughable to just ignore the successes he’s had.
We have had no passing game for years. I also believe we don't cut the players loose. We play tight, soft, and non-aggressive. That's my big issue. We are boring as shit.

Just brutal football.

Top Bottom