***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD - SATURDAY NIGHT PRIME TIME UNDER THE LIGHTS!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
If we want to shock the world. If we want to change the narrative. If we want to get a shot at the last Big Ten West. If we want to make f'n memories, then Saturday night, on prime time TV, under the lights with the Little Brown Jug at stake, then this is our opportunity!!!

I don't want to hear about Michigan's great defense or their khaki wearing coach. I don't want to hear that we are nearly 3 TD underdogs. I don't want to hear that Fleck is too conservative on offense or Rossi's D has leaks. All I know is that there are major upsets every year in college football and damnit, Saturday night is our chance.

Rarely do we pull national upsets of massive proportions. A couple of massive wins over Penn State in the last 24 years is really it. Well let's put the best 60 minutes of most these players lives together tomorrow night and create the type of win that newspapers will write about 40 years down the road.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stan, Stan, the Gopher Man.

Let's do this!!!!!!

Today we start the big push.
yes-oh.gif

View attachment 27516

Big weekend for news. Big Michigan game coming up. Taylor swift news. And now this news!

View attachment 27515
Well, I don't know why but the first thing I looked up was whether Al was married? He is.
Met his wife in high school.
He seems very proud of his accomplishment. It doesn't matter to me but it is flippin' weird to
be so close minded, so adamant about something that doesn't really matter. So odd to even pay attention to. Kinda Adrian Monk like in a twisted way.
I'm sure his wife could give us a list of his other idiosyncrasies.

I’ll meet everybody at Lot 37 at about 1! LFG. Ski U Mah Row the Boat Go Gophers

Last edited:

As much as I'd love to see an upset tomorrow. . .

If we wanted to compete with Michigan, Fleck should have done a better job of recruiting 2-3 years ago. While Michigan was recruiting best-in-the-nation talent, Fleck was assembling some of the worst recruiting classes of the big 10.

Upsets happens. Maybe it'll happen tomorrow. But our recruiting classes are worse than Northwestern's -- no wonder we lose to them. But we shouldn't expect to compete consistently with teams like Michigan or UNC until Fleck starts recruiting at their level.

As much as I'd love to see an upset tomorrow. . .

If we wanted to compete with Michigan, Fleck should have done a better job of recruiting 2-3 years ago. While Michigan was recruiting best-in-the-nation talent, Fleck was assembling some of the worst recruiting classes of the big 10.

Upsets happens. Maybe it'll happen tomorrow. But our recruiting classes are worse than Northwestern's -- no wonder we lose to them. But we shouldn't expect to compete consistently with teams like Michigan or UNC until Fleck starts recruiting at their level.
lol.....going to go out on a limb and say that first line of your post was BS based on everything else in it.

I mean if you are going to troll just go full troll....don't try and pretend like you are actually a fan.

Curious if Athan and Brevyn can get some magic going to pull the upset??

Just sold all 6 of my tickets on StubHub! May be Michigan fans!

If this game were to sell out, I wouldn’t be surprised that half of the stadium will be Michigan fans.

Curious if Athan and Brevyn can get some magic going to pull the upset??
Gotta put BSF in the pattern if you’re gonna throw to him.

I expect the Golden Gophers to be more pass heavy tomorrow than the past few games.

At least until we have a large lead, and then we’ll just bleed clock.

Just sold all 6 of my tickets on StubHub! May be Michigan fans!

If this game were to sell out, I wouldn’t be surprised that half of the stadium will be Michigan fans.
Fingers crossed the Gophers make you regret selling your tickets!

I don't think Michigan fans care enough about this game to fill half our stadium, I think it'll mostly be Gopher fans.

I guess I’m more optimistic than most. I’m hopeful 45 plays and plays well. If not, it’s possible, the steam roll us on the ground. I’m not as hopeful that PJ will be smart enough to not try to run the ball up the middle 40 times. To me, this is all about PJ in the staff putting together a game plan that gives us a chance to compete. I don’t know if they’re capable of it, however. I do think we have at certain positions enough.talent to compete. At other positions we will be a little bit overwhelmed, but that’s where we have to coach outside of the box to help the players. Either way, will have to win the turnover battle. Is it too much to hope for that 81 never sees the field? Certainly would help if we took it up a notch on special teams.

Top Bottom