***OFFICIAL LOUISIANA AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Why we weren’t seeing a steady diet of Taylor/Evans aka Maroney/Barber is a borderline fireable offense. They are both good. They can both take it to the house. They can both shed tackles. But rather than have two fresh backs all the time, PJ would rather run one to death.

Can Redding never play again? My gosh how is he the best they can come up with?
Beating a dead horse but that attempt on the opening return of the 2nd half was terrible. He let one guy in the open tackle him.

He’s good at fielding punts so he’s fine there. Kickoff return is so bad.

Can Redding never play again? My gosh how is he the best they can come up with?
I actually liked him last year. Rarely let the ball bounce giving the punter an extra 20 yard, unlike previous year's returners. Why his poor decision making this year is very puzzling.

Our special teams are not great but I'll say it again...Kesich is a draftable kicking prospect

The D just cannot stop them. Sad to watch.

Looks like we might have two running backs we can't afford to keep
So dumb. We lost one running back to Oregon. PJ said there are guys playing eslewhere who left because of NIL. BS. Of all the guys who left they all went smaller other than two, and Rutgers didn't pay Dixon, and we weren't keeping Carter anyway - he'd been looking to leave every year.

Great stop there. Need to capitalize on the field position with a TD.

Let’s see some more Smith!! Now let’s go down and score!

Penn State just showed the future of football

1st and goal @ NW 4 yard line

1st down - QB push play for 2 yards
2nd down - failed traditional run play, no gain
3rd down - QB push play for 1 yard
4th down - QB push play for 1 yard, Touchdown

1st and goal at the 5 yard line should just be 4 straight QB push plays for most teams until it stops working.

Top Bottom