***OFFICIAL LOUISIANA AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Can we borrow Jonathan Smith from Oregon State? Speed on both sides of the ball, creative schemes to get playmakers in space, agreesive D flying around the ball.

Can we borrow Jonathan Smith from Oregon State? Speed on both sides of the ball, creative schemes to get playmakers in space, agreesive D flying around the ball.
Strategy also fits what we recruit. All built on a power running scheme as well

He will be a draft pick. He isn’t bad. We have no pass rush at all. Almost any qb can demolish you with a set of half decent passing routes playing 7v7
Pass rush has little to do with taking poor angles and letting a Sunbelt receiver turn you around the wrong way so bad you almost fall down.

It’s just not fun to watch a PJ Fleck coached team without Kirk Ciarocca as OC. His teams suck without him. I’m going to bet against them the rest of the year and at least make money off the inside knowledge of incompetence that I gain from following the program. This game seems to be money in the bank already. Our best chance is is WE GET LUCKY and squeak it out.

It’s just not fun to watch a PJ Fleck coached team without Kirk Ciarocca as OC. His teams suck without him. I’m going to bet against them the rest of the year and at least make money off the inside knowledge of incompetence that I gain from following the program. This game seems to be money in the bank already. Our best chance is is WE GET LUCKY and squeak it out.
I would like to see an outside search firm hire a new OC and appoint someone PJ Fleck has never met in his life.

Ryan Burns is ABSOLUTELY correct. Our special teams is horrible. Worst in the country save The Dragon. The fact that PJ continues to hold on to Wegner is astounding and revealing.

The decline in the Gophers' defense is truly astounding. Assuming the coaches haven't forgotten how to coach, it appears they just don't have enough talent to do what the coaches want them to do. Need better players or a different scheme.
not sure why they have deteriorated so bad the last few weeks. This is not good - we def need to make some tweaks and adjustments.

Evans and Tyler are so much better than Williams. There's zero excuse for him to continue to get carries.

Ryan Burns is ABSOLUTELY correct. Our special teams is horrible. Worst in the country save The Dragon. The fact that PJ continues to hold on to Wegner is astounding and revealing.
Redding has made 2 pretty big gaffes in 2 weeks. If all he does is fair catch everything, then why is he even in there? You can get pretty much anyone to do that!!

Tempo would be a refreshing change I bet the O players would love it even if just once in awhile as a change of pace.

Redding has made 2 pretty big gaffes in 2 weeks. If all he does is fair catch everything, then why is he even in there? You can get pretty much anyone to do that!!
He needs to disappear, yes.

Good start to the half...defense needs to find their big boy pants

Even some of you derelicts could have run a TD through that hole.

Top Bottom