Rushing Attempts1919
Yards per rush5.84.7
Penalties5-401-15
Turnovers01
Fumbles lost00
Interceptions thrown01
Possession15:4514:15

Who receives the second half kickoff?

21 is a development killer to our other RBs this year just like we had in other positions last year. We needed him back this year like a hole in the head. PJ sucks as a development program head he’d rather have shitty 6th year players go then talented youngsters.
PJ has bought into his own bull shit far too deep. Needs to crawl his way out and focus on winning football games.

Dear Mr Fleck - please row your boat out of town and don’t ever come back. We don’t want anymore of your snake oil.

I'm at work, can't watch the game.

Hold down the fort guys. DVR is set.

I'm heading out to a wedding and I'm hoping to not check my phone for game updates. No need having the groom and me be miserable! :LOL::LOL:

Louisiana’s starting QB must be really freaking good, if Chriss is the backup.
Sun Belt teams have better depth than the Gophers. App State's backup QB also did way better than AK vs UNC

If Cole Kramer, a senior, was starting the Gophers would be calling 90% run plays like the Streveler days

I don’t understand how we can’t attract a semi-decent QB.

Fixed it for you.
No, Nubin is having a horrible day, along with the rest of the defense. He’s looks way overrated. His opening night performance looks like the anomaly at this point.

I think a lot of Fleck’s nonsense has been obvious since he got here but again AW Jr. And Mo, et al can cover up a lot of stuff. He’s just really bad at being a game planning and game day coach. He’s dumb and stubborn and who really on the staff is capable of being his conscience. He doesn’t have anyone, and KC ran away from him for lateral jobs not once but twice.

It’s stuff like the end of that half that shows you how much Fleck is focused on non football stuff. Playing Bryce Williams over Evans, it’s what losers and losing programs do. Then being chicken shit on the last drive, it’s what losers and losing programs do. Find your nutsack PJ. Your team is following your sally ass attitude.

No, Nubin is having a horrible day, along with the rest of the defense. He’s looks way overrated. His opening night performance looks like the anomaly at this point.
Nubin has been shit fro 3 weeks straight. He looks very slow.

He will be a draft pick. He isn’t bad. We have no pass rush at all. Almost any qb can demolish you with a set of half decent passing routes playing 7v7

The decline in the Gophers' defense is truly astounding. Assuming the coaches haven't forgotten how to coach, it appears they just don't have enough talent to do what the coaches want them to do. Need better players or a different scheme.

Rossi looks overconfident in our ability to get pressure with 4. It’s been shown for 3 weeks straight we cannot, especially against tempo. I don’t understand why he keeps doubling down on it unless he thinks he can’t get the calls in and get set, which is embarrassing this far into the season

The decline in the Gophers' defense is truly astounding. Assuming the coaches haven't forgotten how to coach, it appears they just don't have enough talent to do what the coaches want them to do. Need better players or a different scheme.
We need Louisiana and Northwesterns deep pool of NIL 5 stars!

Rossi looks overconfident in our ability to get pressure with 4. It’s been shown for 3 weeks straight we cannot, especially against tempo. I don’t understand why he keeps doubling down on it unless he thinks he can’t get the calls in and get set, which is embarrassing this far into the season
I think we have talent I think Rossi is in a bad place with is play calls. He zigs and the O zags started second half of NC.

I think we have talent I think Rossi is in a bad place with is play calls. He zigs and the O zags started second half of NC.
He just reverts to Base every time there’s a hint of fake tempo and it is so easy to carve apart. Clearly teams with capability have seen that and are using it against us

Top Bottom