***OFFICIAL LOUISIANA AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Dang we need a win. And we need a convincing, dominant both sides of the ball win! And we need it badly.

Louisiana is not a slouch. This is not a “show up and we roll” game. We have to change our best in every facet of the program.

I have confidence that we’ll play very well tomorrow. I believe in Fleck and this program.

GET ‘ ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admittedly, I'm trying to get back into things. With the loss last weekend, and Fleck's rant about NIL, I'm concerned about the team as a whole. Hopefully they will play one game at a time starting with this one and salvage this season and forget about all the other stuff for a while.

Standings at this point are misleading. None-the-less, the bigger picture is not bad.

If Gophers can right the ship on defense -- the secondary -- and get offense drives to sustain just a bit better...

1696074724755.png

Kinda disappointing that B1G B1G Show is live on campus this morning and there is not one soul in the Fan Zone.

Lindenberg getting to be like MB3 where he redshirted his second year because of a hammy. Won’t do that because of the extra Covid year but yikes.

Time to see what Evans can do. If we see Bruce Williams getting the bulk of the carries I’ll be pissed.
THIS!!! But I'm about 75% sure it'll be Williams spelled by Tyler, aren't you?

We haven't won a Homecoming game since 2019. Get it done guys!

If it is actually Evans ahead of Tyler - then either Tyler has a mystery injury - or he is REALLY in the doghouse.

before Taylor broke out, Tyler was brought in through the portal to be RB#1. guy had two consecutive 1,000 yard seasons in the MAC - while carrying the ball an average of about 17 or 18 times a game.

and now he comes to MN, fumbles the ball a couple of times, and he can't see the field. He can't be happy with this turn of events.

How can PJ wear a sweater today? I'd be sweating my ass off.

Top Bottom