***OFFICIAL LOUISIANA AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Defense much better that quarter. Weird how when you mix in some pressures it confuses a freshman

Up the gut on first down every fricken time with a 5’9 back!!!

I've been BSF's biggest fanboy, but he might as well be an offensive guard at this point.

I never said that. I am the only reason Minnesota is winning. They kept answering when I said they needed to. Pay attention!
You posted this just before the interception:

“You know the drill:

If we don’t answer back here with a score of our own I’m flipping to USC CU game”

Pay attention

So we have no problem running Taylor into the ground the past 3 games but now are we protecting Evans ? Evans clearly better than Williams/ Tyler….. Did PJF learn something ?

The last 4 1st down plays...all RUTM for 2, 2, 1, and 2 yards

Running Tyler up the middle??? One strong sneeze and he goes down. If you are going to put him in get him out in space.

Jeez. I get out of a meeting and find out we're down 17-14. Then I hear Evans' TD, lackadaisical offensive drives in response to a defensive stand and then get home to see the PI controversy with Crooms. Has this game been like this the whole time?

You posted this just before the interception:

“You know the drill:

If we don’t answer back here with a score of our own I’m flipping to USC CU game”

Pay attention
That didn’t count bub that was minutes before halftime. I’m still right. Pay attention.

Nice run Bryce, curious no Evans on that drive. Is he back in the doghouse?

Last drive:
7 runs, 1 pass (2nd pass was ULL PI)

Running Tyler up the middle??? One strong sneeze and he goes down. If you are going to put him in get him out in space.

Trying to hide their best tendencies until it's no longer their tendency.

if we win by 20+ I’ll donate $5 to GopherHole. “It ain’t much but it’s honest work”

Top Bottom