***OFFICIAL LOUISIANA AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Running out of the Bermuda Triangle zone that play.

Yea, I am a connoisseur of good sausages. At Target field I head to Kramarczuk's Sausage.

And I don't want to see sausage being made. Just eat.

Yes let’s write off all our young guys the second they make a bad play.
FFS. Where did I write him off? He is definitely a weak spot on the defense right now. He has potential but he’s not very good right now. Both can be true.

FFS. Where did I write him off? He is definitely a weak spot on the defense right now. He has potential but he’s not very good right now. Both can be true.
It’s a very bad take. He’s the best of the three main LBers by some stretch which isn’t saying a ton but he’s a gamer and a baller compared to 33 and 9. I may have never seen a weaker playmaker than 33. Nobody in the country isn’t going to have a drop off when your best player goes down and that’s bit us at LBer to date.

It’s a very bad take. He’s the best of the three main LBers by some stretch which isn’t saying a ton but he’s a gamer and a baller compared to 33 and 9. I may have never seen a weaker playmaker than 33. Nobody in the country isn’t going to have a drop off when your best player goes down and that’s bit us at LBer to date.
I think that’s more about how bad the LB position is outside of Lindenberg than anything else. Maybe I’m wrong but he sure looks outmatched out there.

That 33 Selig is slower than Sori-Moran, Selig move slow like he is wearing concrete shoes. He will get torched by any team with good backs or TE's.

Yes let’s write off all our young guys the second they make a bad play.
Are all our guys named Baranowski? That's odd....

If we keep playing him at this level of (un)readiness, we might have to write off our season.

Are all our guys named Baranowski? That's odd....

If we keep playing him at this level of (un)readiness, we might have to write off our season.
I see it every year with new players. Who else would we run out there?

Good game guys. Your offensive line was massive and it certainly took its toll on our D line. While we may be fast and nasty, we are still undersized. I think it took the Cajuns too long to start run blitzing in the second half and once we finally adjusted it was too late. That along with some boneheaded decisions by the QB and coaching staff lead to the gophers pulling away. Certainly the pass interference call on 3rd down was a back breaker for us. Fun first half and frustrating second half for us. All in all we had a great trip to the twin cities. Every fan I met was top notch and about as friendly as could be. I’m sure all of Cajun nation will be pulling for y’all against Michigan. Geaux shock the world!!

Top Bottom