***OFFICIAL LOUISIANA AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Interesting choice of clock management. It has some logic to it to juggle the risk but in this case since they moved the ball they should have kept the seconds.

21 is a development killer to our other RBs this year just like we had in other positions last year. We needed him back this year like a hole in the head. PJ sucks as a development program head he’d rather have shitty 6th year players go then talented youngsters.

I would pay a lot of money to hear the conversations on the Gophers’ coaching headsets.

WTF was the point of that first run?
I called it. Run for 2 yards and then try to push the ball.

I'm off the Fleck bandwagon completely. What the hell. Nothing ever makes any sense.

Why do you run on first down and then try to pass. It's so ass backward. I'm not even stunned.

This really, really looks like a college team. I mean that in the disorganized, unpredictable, and amateurish sense.

Athan fits right into this squad. He very seldom thinks either.

Fleck is a moron. Has the wrong back out there at the goal line, has the wrong back out there to start the last drive. Takes all day to get the 2nd play in. Now I know why he says he got a 19 on the ACT. He absolutely sucks as a head coach without a good OC. Cut all the bullshit Fleck and focus on just football.

In year 7, Fleck brings a turd sandwich to the table while over half of the B1G West is in year 0.

Fleck is a moron. Has the wrong back out there at the goal line, has the wrong back out there to start the last drive. Takes all day to get the 2nd play in. Now I know why he says he got like a 17 on the ACT. He absolutely sucks as a head coach without a good OC. Cut all the bullshit Fleck and focus on just football.

Athan gets himself in the most trouble when he swings for the fences and… doesn’t have to be doing that…

Top Bottom