***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I would like to take those guys in Iowa who overturned the fair catch call out for some drinks, otherwise

It would be 8 straight losses in football to Iowa and 6 straight in basketball

How does this schit continue to go on?

Last edited:

This team is who we thought they were. The talent is below average but still better than Iowa. But Fran can coach circles around Ben. They have a clue what they're doing on offense. They play defense. We either chuck up 3's immediately or as the shot clock expires.
Iowa doesn't play defense at all.

It's just they are playing the gophers.

This year they would need to win 12 to get in. He has scheduled 3 of the softest non confernece schedules in the programs history, what to you suggests he wont next year? What I am saying is the current talent has zero chance to win 12 big ten games this year or next. The big ten will be better next year`.

The Gophers will also be better. So what's your point?

If I am Payne and PArker Fox is playing over me, I am exploring my options.

In case you haven't been paying attention, Payne appears to be hurting.

You know, you're really a pain in the ass. You come in here every game thread and post nothing but constant negativity. Games like this are bad enough without people like you. I guess you come here because no one can stand you in your real life.

The inability to use Payne is criminal - Unless he is still hurting.

The Gophers will also be better. So what's your point?
Do you even listen to yourself? You took exception to me saying they need to win 12 big ten games. Yes I think he will schedule a soft non coference that will require them to win 12 games next year to get in. They clearly do not have the talent on their roster to win 12 this year and wont next year. When you are crappy just getting older doesnt make up for bad coaching and a talent gap.

You know, you're really a pain in the ass. You come in here every game thread and post nothing but constant negativity. Games like this are bad enough without people like you. I guess you come here because no one can stand you in your real life.
I'm rather negative myself.

The barn is dead and this team sucks yet again.

Do you even listen to yourself? You took exception to me saying they need to win 12 big ten games. Yes I think he will schedule a soft non coference that will require them to win 12 games next year to get in. They clearly do not have the talent on their roster to win 12 this year and wont next year.

Never said anything about winning 12 this year.

That poster went on ignore literally 10 posts into their time here.

Never said anything about winning 12 this year.
Go away and live in lollipops and fairy land. I was in attendance today, maybe 9k against your rival. This team is bad and regressing currently. They have a large talent and coaching gap. This team as currently constructed is (this year) and will not (next year) be a tournament team.

giphy.gif

Iowa picks up their first true road win of the season at our expense. All the way around, this was a pretty bad performance. Just brutal.

That poster went on ignore literally 10 posts into their time here.

I'm going to follow your lead on this one. Brings nothing to the board.

Go away and live in lollipops and fairy land. I was in attendance today, maybe 9k against your rival. This team is bad and regressing currently. They have a large talent and coaching gap. This team as currently constructed is (this year) and will not (next year) be a tournament team.

Wrong.

Now I have to see McCaffrey crying at breaking Davis' record. Perfect ending to a miserable early evening.

Nationwide leader in assists and the other shoots 40% from 3.

Shoots like 25% from 3 against the teams with a pulse. Putting up stats against bad team's doesn't really mean anything. He was good against Michigan but pretty bad the rest of the games.

Top Bottom