***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Gophers team shooting % on 2s through 36 minutes would be better than the average of any single player in the country. 76% on 25 shots.

FAU’s Goldin a mere 71.9%

I meant next year. If you think this team can make the tournament next year......do you still blow it up by making a coaching change? I don't.
I said to start this year this exact scenario was my nightmare. We aren't bad but we aren't good. I don't think "hey we aren't the worst team in history " should be seen as a positive.

Iowa is a better team than you're giving them credit for being but I agree that even the NIT is seeming increasingly remote.
Iowa is an 8-10 big ten win team. They have beaten the weaklings in the big ten us included.

We are simply just too slow and to predictable. When the shooting is cold, we have nothing. Hate how Ben in Big Ten play wants to slow every offensive possession down. We got players that can run and jump! GO!!!!!

AGAIN!!!! Ben missed hard on our Transfer Guards!!! Plain and simple, we lach guard play and shooting!!!!

Going to be a long year, maybe 7-13 time to move on if that is the case. That is a bad loss.

Nothing suggests that they will be, his tendancy to schedule the softest non conference schedule possible means they need to win 12 big ten games. They dont have the talent. In this day and age "everyone" coming back means nothing. What 3-4 will transfer?

You think that to prove this team could make the tournament next year....they'd need to win 12 BT games this year? That would put them on the bubble this year.

You think that to prove this team could make the tournament next year....they'd need to win 12 BT games this year? That would put them on the bubble this year.
This year they would need to win 12 to get in. He has scheduled 3 of the softest non confernece schedules in the programs history, what to you suggests he wont next year? What I am saying is the current talent has zero chance to win 12 big ten games this year or next. The big ten will be better next year`. He is bringing in two marginal recruits.

I said to start this year this exact scenario was my nightmare. We aren't bad but we aren't good. I don't think "hey we aren't the worst team in history " should be seen as a positive.

I agree. Got to see how this season plays out. Fox is the only player without eligibility next year.

Top Bottom