***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Iowa showing how an offense should be coached.

Can get whatever they want inside and keep going to it.

Yeah this team looks like they hate each other right now. That starts at the top.

Well, now we're gonna need to start hitting some 3's to close the gap. Turnovers and bad shot selection have doomed us. If you're shooting almost 75% on 2's you shouldn't be down a dozen.

I supported the Johnson hire. I was ridiculously wrong. Unlike you, when I'm wrong--blindingly obviously wrong--I change my position.

Johnson, at the end of the day, isn't a B1G level head coach.

This program isn't in a position to see if he might be in another 5 years.

You can barely manage semi-intelligent message board posts. But yeah.....you know what the Gophers should do about the coaching situation. :LOL:

You can barely manage semi-intelligent message board posts. But yeah.....you know what the Gophers should do about the coaching situation. :LOL:
I know 9-34 is not going to cut it for any team. 9-35 if we dont come back.

I know 9-34 is not going to cut it for any team. 9-35 if we dont come back.

Doesn't matter. What matters is whether this team has the ability to compete in the Big Ten now. And do they have a chance to make the tournament with this team assuming nearly everyone returns?

Payne is either stretching his back or his pouting on the bench.

Doesn't matter. What matters is whether this team has the ability to compete in the Big Ten now. And do they have a chance to make the tournament with this team assuming nearly everyone returns?
Must. Defend. Previous. Position...

They are not close to a torunament team this year. Nit has been my hope but seems unlikely this is not a good Iowa team.

They are not close to a torunament team this year. Nit as been my hope but seems unlikely this is not a good Iowa team.

I meant next year. If you think this team can make the tournament next year......do you still blow it up by making a coaching change? I don't.

They are not close to a torunament team this year. Nit as been my hope but seems unlikely this is not a good Iowa team.

Iowa is a better team than you're giving them credit for being but I agree that even the NIT is seeming increasingly remote.

I meant next year. If you think this team can make the tournament next year......do you still blow it up by making a coaching change? I don't.
Nothing suggests that they will be, his tendancy to schedule the softest non conference schedule possible means they need to win 12 big ten games. They dont have the talent. In this day and age "everyone" coming back means nothing. What 3-4 will transfer?

Why would they make the tournament next year?

Top Bottom