***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Tuned in at the football half, watched Iowa fo on a 13-2 run and went back to the Bills/Steelers game.

Stocker doesn't believe that. But he staked himself to the "must support Johnson" position long ago and will never, ever admit he was wrong.

I've always been of the opinion that you need to give the coach three/four years in order to actually assess the team he puts together. There were people who immediately hated Ben Johnson from the get go and have always been rooting for him to fail. You on the other hand.....are just too dim for words.

Yep, just keep chucking up more 3s even though you're 2-21, makes sense!

If this is the way they’re going to play and just continue to jack up 3s and not making them it doesn’t really give yourself much of a chance.

This is just bad offense. Fortunate to get a couple offensive rebounds for some second chance points. 15-21 on 2's. Maybe shoot more of them?

I've always been of the opinion that you need to give the coach three/four years in order to actually assess the team he puts together. There were people who immediately hated Ben Johnson from the get go and have always been rooting for him to fail. You on the other hand.....are just too dim for words.
I supported the Johnson hire. I was ridiculously wrong. Unlike you, when I'm wrong--blindingly obviously wrong--I change my position.

Johnson, at the end of the day, isn't a B1G level head coach.

This program isn't in a position to see if he might be in another 5 years.

When Ihnen was announced for Carrington, Braeden shook his head, and when he was headed to the bench he said something to Johnson.

Hawkins again puts the team in a terrible postion this is his worse game in a while. Going to be a long big ten season. Promising 3-1 start but this team is way to undisciplined and terrible body language.

Top Bottom