*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/MICHIGAN STATE IN-GAME THREAD ***

That's the stuff you have to do against MSU! Yes!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another great play. Love seeing our backs bounce the ball outside.

That stings, but that was one hell of a play by MSU, too. On the plus side, points drought is over and we're moving the ball pretty well.

Would have liked the TD but will take the points. Need at least two scores to win.

Hope, belief and confidence are very dangerous for this team... once we see a chink in the armor we attack... You have to believe that even though that drive ended in three it's got our boys fired up

Well designed play to get Goodger that open. Great play by their D lineman to knock down the pass.

I don't believe we scored in the second half of the Penn State game. Last week the offense couldn't score. So far it's been much of the same. Seven straight quarters and continuing without an offensive point. That isn't a knee jerk reaction at all.

We are 8 and 3. Playing the last two games against two of the better defenses in the big ten. We have moved the ball well at times. Just tired of all the pissing and moaning.

We are 8 and 3. Playing the last two games against two of the better defenses in the big ten. We have moved the ball well at times. Just tired of all the pissing and moaning.

Me too. Go gophers!

Yes, and I am not saying that we should be scoring every other drive. But seven straight quarters is significant. You cannot win a game by scoring zero points. So I wouldn't call it pissing and moaning. I call it having more than having zero expectations.

Wow! What a great catch! Jones keeps getting better.

Yes, and I am not saying that we should be scoring every other drive. But seven straight quarters is significant. You cannot win a game by scoring zero points. So I wouldn't call it pissing and moaning. I call it having more than having zero expectations.

I would.

Hope people aren't arguing with that..

Leidner hasn't hit any passes, Nelson insists on throwing into coverage.

Top Bottom