*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/MICHIGAN STATE IN-GAME THREAD ***

Somewhere in that series there should have been some play action called. Top 10 run defense in the country is eventually going to make us pay if we can't toss it now and then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maxx makes a move to his right, into the defender, Nelson throws the ball, Maxx adjusts his route before he looks back for the ball.

Yeah, I don't understand this. Do you think it is his choice or the coaches? Seems like your best D player should play every snap.

Not even enough confidence in the QB to throw it on 3rd down near our own goal line, that's telling.

There is no reason for Hageman to sit out so much. Did Kevin Williams come out when he was 23 years old?

Five straight quarters without an offensive point. Or has it been seven straight now? Either way......our defense cannot be expected to keep this pace up without some help.

Man, some of you people are so flippin negative. Mich. State defense has made most teams look anemic this year. Re-friggin-lax a little. We are going to have a difficult time moving the ball today- those of you who thought differently obviously don't watch big ten football much. Enjoy the improvements made this year, looking forward to the future.

Are there really people still calling for Leidner to replace Nelson? Have they not watched a game since the interadivision play started?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Nelson's been awful, Mitch just looked worse. Looks like last year doesn't it?

Man, some of you people are so flippin negative. Mich. State defense has made most teams look anemic this year. Re-friggin-lax a little. We are going to have a difficult time moving the ball today- those of you who thought differently obviously don't watch big ten football much. Enjoy the improvements made this year, looking forward to the future.

I don't believe we scored in the second half of the Penn State game. Last week the offense couldn't score. So far it's been much of the same. Seven straight quarters and continuing without an offensive point. That isn't a knee jerk reaction at all.

There a lot of game left. But in the grand scope of things....does anyone else think we're starting to build something pretty special on defense?? (I said starting, not there yet)

Against the #1 defense in the FBS I wasn't expecting banner days from our sophomore or redshirt freshman quarterbacks, but we need some offensive points badly. It's been 7 quarters since our last offensive touchdown.

In all fairness to our Offense... we are playing the #1 Defense in the country...

Are there really people still calling for Leidner to replace Nelson? Have they not watched a game since the interadivision play started?

Folks love the backup QB. Some used to call for Max Short ell over Gray too???

Against the #1 defense in the FBS I wasn't expecting banner days from our sophomore or redshirt freshman quarterbacks, but we need some offensive points badly. It's been 7 quarters since our last offensive touchdown.

Points.....

Top Bottom