***OFFICIAL ARKANSAS PINE-BLUFF AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

do we not practice how to pass the ball into the post anymore?

Ok, seriously, why is Betts still on the court? He adds little on offense and is a liability on defense. Maybe next year, but we cannot afford to lose this game. Let’s play the good players and get the scrubs in with less than 3 minutes when we’re up by 20 and can’t lose.

Ok, seriously, why is Betts still on the court? He adds little on offense and is a liability on defense. Maybe next year, but we cannot afford to lose this game. Let’s play the good players and get the scrubs in with less than 3 minutes when we’re up by 20 and can’t lose.
Subbed them in for 5 poor defenders....

19-8 Pine Bluff over the last 11:00 of game time.

Just astounding how we are letting a team from the swac dictate action. Let’s cast up 10 more 3s from terrible shooters. Ihlen remains a mystery to me why he gets 25-30 minutes does nothing.

9-31 on threes and and 12 of 21 on twos but they keep jacking up threes. I'm really disgusted with Ihnen not using his size and his improved ball handling to get closer to the bucket. Of course, he's not the only player provoking irritation. Finally they get the ball to Garcia and he's fouled.

It’s an 8 point game? I quit at halftime. Told my dad APB might not win the MIAC

On cue ihlen with a 3rd grade pass. He does nothing. Put fox or Payne in they bring energy and won’t cast up awful shots.

Good things happen when they run. Stop taking the air out of the ball

Top Bottom