***OFFICIAL ARKANSAS PINE-BLUFF AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Don't think I've seen The Barn ever this empty. I admittedly missed last game and the season opener, but yikes.

ArkPB has been terrible defending any 2-pt shots, and just average on perimeter against 3's. That said, they will likely have a career shooting night and defend MN into shooting 28%.
I really want to drive up/fly to SF for the Dons game. Cheap tickets and hotel rates in SF recently cleaned up for Pooh visit recently.
Flight costs from MSP?

Well.....nobody should be able to stop Payne.

I think Mitchell should perhaps start at PG.

Mitchell/Christie/JOJ/Garcia/Payne is eventually their best line-up if it isn't right now.

Nice play Fox.

That was hilarious. Like a scene from Dodgeball.

Mitchell certainly has never seen a shot he didn't want to take. He'd be my pick for random guy who scores 25+ points one night out of nowhere.

Ben Johnson have a zone offense? Or is it Carrington contested 3s?

Where's Ola Joseph?

They’ve actually have him and a few others selling 50/50 raffle tickets to pay for the athletes village. At halftime Parker Fox puts ketchup on hot dogs. Ihnen translates documents for academic or business purposes. It’s all on their website.

They’ve actually have him and a few others selling 50/50 raffle tickets to pay for the athletes village. At halftime Parker Fox puts ketchup on hot dogs. Ihnen translates documents for academic or business purposes. It’s all on their website.
You have to earn your NIL Raising Cane's coupons at Minnesota. Teaches character.

Oh oh score alert, one of their guys has 20 of their 24 and they are still losing by 18. Damnit won’t someone play some D on that guy. 🙄

APB is without a doubt one of the worst teams in D1. That said I'm glad they are pounding them, much better than letting a putrid team hang around.

It’s actually frustrating to have such a shitty non conference schedule. This team might be competitive in the conference but will be so ill prepared they’ll lose games because of it.

Since I can't watch, only folllow on live stats, it would be nice to know who have been the defensive assignments against Rashad Williams. Since the game is under control, it would be a chance to find out if you have a defensive stopper, who can come in and cool off a hot shooter. I would imagine that by this time, Ben has tried 2-3 defenders against the guy. Any of them looked like they could take a scorer out if that's what the Gophers need?

Really you know that for sure huh? Let’s let the Big Ten season start first soothsayer.

Since I can't watch, only folllow on live stats, it would be nice to know who have been the defensive assignments against Rashad Williams. Since the game is under control, it would be a chance to find out if you have a defensive stopper, who can come in and cool off a hot shooter. I would imagine that by this time, Ben has tried 2-3 defenders against the guy. Any of them looked like they could take a scorer out if that's what the Gophers need?
It’s been Mitchell and Hawkins, no one else at the moment.

Ihnen has been cold from 3 since game 2, I don't think he's hit one since

Thank you. At least somebody is paying attention to defense a little tonight. The Gophers ability to stop people from scoring when needed will go a long ways to determining if they can win Big Ten games.
It’s been Mitchell and Hawkins, no one else at the moment.

Top Bottom