News on Shaka Smart

I think Gopherhole is probably going to end up being responsible for VCU's players not having to sit coach. You're welcome Rams!

Anyone want to recap the last 46 pages for me?

Minnesota signed Shaka Smart to a 7 year, 23.1 Million Dollar Deal which includes a immediate payment of 4 million dollars if a practice facility has not broken ground by June 2014.

About as accurate as the last 46 pages or so I would say.

This thread cannot be summarized. Too many twists. If Spike and the Cohens pass on turning this into film we should see if David Lynch will write the screenplay and direct. I think he would be perfect for whats occured here over the last 36 hours

The radio guy for VCU was on with dan and says shaka has been at vcu all day and it is very very unlikly he is taking the job at mn.. So now i am jumping on the flip bandwagon start a new where is flip now thread this one ran its course. crapp

Could mean they had an agreement with Shaka and he changed his mind. Or. That Shaka never was the guy at all and this has all been a smokescreen or assumptions and Internet rumors.

WHAT?!?! There is such a thing? You sir should be advising President Obama!

GopherGack...NO POLITICAL REFERENCES ALLOWED ON THIS THREAD!!!

The GopherLady is only as good as her sources and right now her sources are are looking suspect. Whoever her first source was, was DEAD WRONG. She ran with it because she knew it would keep the masses clammoring on this site for answers...She's no better than a money grubbing editor at a newspaper running trash ahead of actual news.

I've lost a ton of respect for her validity in all this. She got us all frenzied up for nothing...probably makes more money based on advertising on this site. If she doesn't redeem herself, I'm done here.

Bunch of people were looking around the country for Shaka, there was a potential gang fight in a smooth jazz club in Richmond, some pictures of Shaka surfaced, Spike Lee was temporarily involved, Shaka was extremely concerned about the thread, Mo Mo and Big Al (apparently famous characters in Richmond) made a few appearances, and now signs point to some completely underwhelming hire from Alabama.

Anyway, if you ever find yourself thirsty on a Richmond Tuesday night, head over to Bogarts and ask for Marcelle (if that's his name).

convo about Smart...pic of him in a U t-shirt...convo about Grant...only a couple hyped about Grant...some may shoot somebody if he is hired...mention of Weird Al...several pics of Andy Enfield's wife (Amanda Marcum)...big updates to come from RI...fight never happened last night...photoshopped pics from here made the news...GL says Smart likely staying at VCU...we have a spy who has spent 32 continuous hours at Sex World...he was in the booth beside Teague

Boy, seems like there was more but that's off the top of my head.

Oh yeah...completely forgot that Target is building a practice facility for the U...Spike Lee & Shaka are buddies.

Someone want to give me a summary of these 75 pages?

Well, let me see... We laughed, we cried, we got drunk and made up stuff. Two guys almost got into a fight, twice, but they couldn't agree on the PPV coverage. We also met a real Commander. But other than that, nada, not a damn thing happen and we didn't accomplish a thing or learn anything about who is going to be the next coach at the U. Others can feel free to fill in the gaps.

I can see it in print already.....With the upcoming Sweet 16 games scheduled for Thursday and Friday, companies nationwide are bracing for lower worker productivity as workers closely follow the NCAA basketball tournament and check out how their brackets are holding up and how their favorite teams are doing. Meanwhile companies in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area are trying to figure out why worker productivity has been so poor for the first three days of the week leading up to the Sweet 16 games.

convo about Smart...pic of him in a U t-shirt...convo about Grant...only a couple hyped about Grant...some may shoot somebody if he is hired...mention of Weird Al...several pics of Andy Enfield's wife (Amanda Marcum)...big updates to come from RI...fight never happened last night...photoshopped pics from here made the news...GL says Smart likely staying at VCU...we have a spy who has spent 32 continuous hours at Sex World...he was in the booth beside Teague

Boy, seems like there was more but that's off the top of my head.

Oh yeah...completely forgot that Target is building a practice facility for the U...Spike Lee & Shaka are buddies.

Good list...you forgot:

1. The Scout bought Teague, Ellis and Smart memberships at Hair Club For Men
2. Leeks and Lloyd are on the run after kidnapping the wrong coach
3. I have 43 T-shirts today alone from the banner ad that has the gal with big melons

I can see it in print already.....With the upcoming Sweet 16 games scheduled for Thursday and Friday, companies nationwide are bracing for lower worker productivity as workers closely follow the NCAA basketball tournament and check out how their brackets are holding up and how their favorite teams are doing. Meanwhile companies in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area are trying to figure out why worker productivity has been so poor for the first three days of the week leading up to the Sweet 16 games.

LOL. I was thinking the same thing. End of month. Companies hustling to get out work. Workers doing F5 GH/Shaka F5 GH/Shaka F5. Minnesota output collapses.

If big gay al is meeting with this dude, is this dude Mr. Slave?

Well, just heard back from my "inside" person, and they were of no help. I think the rumor mill down at U athletics has been shut down cold, maybe due to the initial firing leak. I tried.

He probably gave everyone in the department a different coach's name and is waiting to see which one leaks out so he can fire them.

Is Big Al the one that starts bandwagons and rides trains

or is this Big Al not a booster of the U of M. is Big Al a Rams fan who allegedly wanted to start a fight with a dancing bear in a singlet named PAV last night, news tonight on KARE 11. Some how Pav the bear ended up tearing his anus in a wrestling match this weekend. All and all the best of this thread have been the Pics of the FGCC basketball coaches wife.
Look's like the Shaka steam is starting to fizzle, wonder if the Gophers
will have to end up settling for Flip? Media in town would love that hire.

Top Bottom