News on Shaka Smart

Don't worry guys. Pretty sure Teague just entered the next stall over from mine at Sex World. I'll go tell him that Grant excites us about as much the strung out, completely disinterested gal working her tenth consecutive hour on the other side of the glass.

I swear to God this cannot end...it has kept me more entertained for the past 2 days. I say we never get a coach and we spend the money on upgrading gopherhole.com

We should just keep it going regardless of what Smart does.

Don't worry guys. Pretty sure Teague just entered the next stall over from mine at Sex World. I'll go tell him that Grant excites us about as much the strung out, completely disinterested gal working her tenth consecutive hour on the other side of the glass.

:clap:;)

If someone see's anything worth reading on the VCU board, please post it. I'm closing that window as now all they are doing is arguing about Shaka and a coach that isn't even there (Grant)...like it matters.

Richmondinsider is probably some 12 year old sitting in his parents' basement who's taking timeouts from his chronic masterbation problem to eff with us.

Charlotte or not, there's no way he's getting to the Twin Cities via the Richmond airport. It'd be one thing if we were talking Howland. Who by the way is a coach who has gone to the Final Four three times and just won the Pac 12 and we're not interested? Personally I think Shaka is overrated. Michigan smoked VCU!

@NadineBabu: Not necessarily. RT @LiberallyLiving: .@NadineBabu So your initial source was wrong about already having an agreement from a coach, right?

My sources tell me that there is an agreement with a coach, but not a coach you may all think. Also my sources also said Donovan McNabb, former Vikings quarter says, I have a source, and you can too if you start everyday with a hearty breakfast from McDonald's. Uh, like the new Sausage Egg McGriddle Value Meal. Available now for a limited time for under five dollars. Remember, guys real champs eat at McDonald's. I'm lovin' it.

Charlotte or not, there's no way he's getting to the Twin Cities via the Richmond airport. It'd be one thing if we were talking Howland. Who by the way is a coach who has gone to the Final Four three times and just won the Pac 12 and we're not interested? Personally I think Shaka is overrated. Michigan smoked VCU!

Do you have a drinking problem?

I have an update from my buddy at ESPN HQ...will post in about an hour.

Well, at least entertainment hour isn't going to be over.

Theoretically we'll end up with a new coach someday, but in the meantime let's just roll with the amateur fan fiction we've been getting and just be happy with that. The abs workout yesterday was well worth it.

Is it Big Al?

This proves it. Anthony Grant will be the Minnesota Golden Gopher's next men's basketball coach.
big-aljpg-5f07d2f50271595e_large.jpg

either that, or Fat Albert.

Top Bottom