News on Shaka Smart

Well, just heard back from my "inside" person, and they were of no help. I think the rumor mill down at U athletics has been shut down cold, maybe due to the initial firing leak. I tried.

MEMO: All Department Employees

STFU.

Also - IT - Block GH. Now.

-- Norwood

Thats the only source that says a deal was done, you never know

What's Shaka's buyout number???
Bwahahahahaha!!!!

R.I.P. thread. I may not have posted in you previously, but that doesn't mean you never had my heart.

We'll see this thread again when it wins the Nobel Prize for Literature.

applause.gif

So much for us offering him over $3 mil/year. He re-upped for $1.5. C'mon Teague.

Believe it or not this is not a money thing for Shaka. He turned down Illinois for $2.5M to stay at VCU for 1.2. He could surely have $3M somewhere this year
if money were the determining factor. I have never seen someone so beloved as Shaka is in Richmond.

Believe it or not this is not a money thing for Shaka. He turned down Illinois for $2.5M to stay at VCU for 1.2. He could surely have $3M somewhere this year
if money were the determining factor. I have never seen someone so beloved as Shaka is in Richmond.

Unless you count the Mayor in Ames?

If this thread ends how will the people of Richmond schedule their bar fights?!?!

Still hoping for updates from ESPNFANBOY and Richmondinsider. Don't let us down.

Picturing VCU fans laughing hysterically because they thought we took this thread seriously is my favorite part of all of this.

I don't think there was nothing to this. Teague and Co. might have thought they had their man. They might have dredged up 8 figures of pledges for the new building. There might have been WW4 in the situation room at VCU. There sure was a lot of smoke.

Top Bottom