News on Shaka Smart

Gopher Lady is saying that sources are telling her now that Shaka is staying at VCU. Then again, Gopher Lady also said that a deal had been reached with the next coach of the U, and it doesn't sound like that was accurate.

Both could be true. The fish might have wiggled off the hook.

I'm afraid this is it for that.

I know there are plenty of stockers out there.. you mean no one is following players on VCU roster to see if shaka met with players and let the know he is leaving for the u?

Gopher Lady is saying that sources are telling her now that Shaka is staying at VCU. Then again, Gopher Lady also said that a deal had been reached with the next coach of the U, and it doesn't sound like that was accurate.

Or that the original candidate wasn't Shaka ...

The GL tweet, in case anyone's wondering:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Grant? Not quite what I had in mind. Didn't see his team play as I somehow missed the NIT while following this board. If no Shaka, it better be Flip.

so norwood and shaka don't have an oral coterminous agreement, or we're also ready to announce?

Both could be true. The fish might have wiggled off the hook.

I'm afraid this is it for that.

GL is semi-quoting Matt Lincoln sports director for West Palm Beach TV station and tweets about Richmond sports, Cuse, golf, etc. He tweeted that there is no way Shaka is leaving VCU

I seriously think it will be Anthony Grant. Don't know why, but I see it going that way. He has a very good recruiting class coming in so maybe he would be inclined to stay. But, the SEC in hoops is NOT the B1G.

PiPress Gophers Now ‏@GophersNow 1m

Suppose if #Gophers knew Shaka wouldn't take it they could drag this thing out to help him at VCU. And it would be a smokescreen to hire...

I seriously think it will be Anthony Grant. Don't know why, but I see it going that way. He has a very good recruiting class coming in so maybe he would be inclined to stay. But, the SEC in hoops is NOT the B1G.

Grant doesn't do anything for me.

PiPress Gophers Now ‏@GophersNow 1m

Suppose if #Gophers knew Shaka wouldn't take it they could drag this thing out to help him at VCU. And it would be a smokescreen to hire...

What does it benefit them to help Shake get a pay hike at VCU?

Richmondinsider has gone AWOL. COME BACKKKKKKKKKK

Well, meant GL's initial source, but for the sake of the thread, richmondinsider as well...Spike Lee, WWE...can't even speculate what's next.

His last two recruiting classes consist of a total of 3 players. He did beat Georgetown twice for recruits. I'd even rather have Monson 2.0 Enfield.

Please say its Flip if not Shaka.

Say this was all a ruse to get Stevens and I will be happy again.

Top Bottom