NEB vs NW Game Thread

That Nebraska TE down with injury. That guy is good.

The ups and downs of the Nebraska fans in the Reddit thread is fun to watch. One second Nebraska is back and winning the west, the next they are the worst team in the division.

Northwestern loves field goals so much the refuse to pass on third and medium

Really odd time to get conservative. They have over 300 yards passing in 3 quarters.
yeah, makes no sense to run on 3rd and 7 there with how well they have been throwing it all game. They may pay for it as well if Nebraska drives down and punches one in.

Casey Thompson starting to turn into Adrian Martinez. Hate to see it!

I dont want to bump all the posts about Northwestern sucking or getting destroyed, but you all know who you were! Up 3 halfway through the 4th.

I like this Minnesota kid Evan Hull. Pretty good
Hull is pretty good. But I also suspect Nebraska is really bad.
Hull would’ve been a good gopher but I can’t remember the running back room at the time I don’t think we really needed one.

The refs have had some questionable calls this game.
Honestly though, it has only been some. After the bad PI call in the endzone that handed Nebraska a TD, it has at least been consistent. Letting guys bump a bit and not calling it. A few possible holding calls. But this has been a fairly cleanly reffed game as a non-biased fan.

Hull is pretty good. But I also suspect Nebraska is really bad.
Hull would’ve been a good gopher but I can’t remember the running back room at the time I don’t think we really needed one.
That class had Jason Williamson, Trey Potts, and Cam Wiley at RB.

Top Bottom