NEB vs NW Game Thread

I don't carry the Nebraska hatred that so many of our fans do. I am rooting for NW only because Neb is much more of a threat in the west. That said, I think the Huskers throttle them.
Northwestern has won the division 2 of last 4 years and Nebraska hasn’t had a winning season since 2016

So I guess I disagree strongly here

Both QBs have been accurate - Which May just be a sign of how little pressure they have been under (once Thompson took a hit or two he’s looked much less dangerous to close the quarter).

Northwestern has won the division 2 of last 4 years and Nebraska hasn’t had a winning season since 2016

So I guess I disagree strongly here
I'm not sure their 2018 title means anything in 2022. Plus I've been told by many that 2020 was a throwaway season. The first half has me questioning some of my thoughts, but I'm still not convinced NW isn't awful.

I'm not sure their 2018 title means anything in 2022. Plus I've been told by many that 2020 was a throwaway season. The first half has me questioning some of my thoughts, but I'm still not convinced NW isn't awful.
You’re right. Both these teams are bad.
Northwestern is much more likely to put together a 2-3 loss division contending season though. Since they win games sometimes

I hate Nebraska, but was impressed with their TE.

Halftime and folks on the Nebraska Board are despondent. 😊 Still half a game left, still could be a big Nebbie win if the D could tighten up. But the whiners have taken over the Husker board. Funny what four years of losing will do to your patience and confidence.

Halftime and folks on the Nebraska Board are despondent. 😊 Still half a game left, still could be a big Nebbie win if the D could tighten up. But the whiners have taken over the Husker board. Funny what four years of losing will do to your patience and confidence.
At least we know Nebraska is a good second half team under frost

The 57-yard mad scramble pass that Thompson just completed would have been an INT if Martinez put it up. Glad Nebbie’s run game looks bad. Thompson is a real QB. So, unfortunately is Hilinski. Very entertaining game so far.

What a killer fumble. If the rb ran toward the sidelines instead of turning into the defender, that probably doesn't happen.

Cam Porter just fumbled the game away for Northwestern. Unfortunate.

I think I saw that both starting corners for Northwestern have left the game. Neb could start running away with this if Northwestern can't sustain scoring drives.

Frost single handedly let's Nebraska Northwestern right back into the game. Amazing.

edit: oops

Top Bottom