NEB vs NW Game Thread

Design a play to Throw the ball into the middle of the field in quintuple coverage. You can’t make it up.

Husker D front 7 looks small and slow. Not something I'd expect from Nebby. This will be a long year for them.

Well, that should temper media expectations for Nebraska's season for awhile. Might raise them a bit for Northwestern.

Just saw now that Nebby was a 12-point favorite. I love it.

Any talking head who picked Nebraska to be "back" should be immediately fired or at least suspended without pay for a year until they stop saying it for clicks.

Also, fairly proud no one brought up Bryce Benhart that entire game. (Unless I missed it)

Maybe an every other "up" year for Northwestern?
Maybe but Nebraska's defense looked real bad. Even against an "up" Northwestern. Up Northwestern teams usually have real good defense, not 500-yard offenses.

Casey Thompson is actually a pretty good QB. They will roll NW today.

giphy.gif

Huskers give up 500+ yards to the nerds!

Overrated and shitty again.

Trev Alberts is calling agents from Ireland!

Maybe but Nebraska's defense looked real bad. Even against an "up" Northwestern. Up Northwestern teams usually have real good defense, not 500-yard offenses.

I agree on the bad Nebby D. As I said above, the front 7 looks underwhelming.

Correct. The last sentence is why I think this is the toilet bowl.
A northwestern team with a bad defense is a bad northwestern team.

Just one game, but as of today I am picking them 6 and 7 in the west

Top Bottom