Koi Perich Commits to Gophers!!!!!!!!!

And to those who will furiously deny that he would be able to transfer back here after trying his hand at one of those helmet schools first …

ummm … Craig McDonald?? :ROFLMAO:

Who hasn’t even set foot on the field this year, at least for the defense??

@btowngopher to actually answer your question, in Randy Johnson’s STrib column today on Gopher’s 2024 roster, he mentions Perich has OV’s planned for Dec 9 to Ohio State and Dec 15 to Florida State.

And to those who will furiously deny that he would be able to transfer back here after trying his hand at one of those helmet schools first …

ummm … Craig McDonald?? :ROFLMAO:

Who hasn’t even set foot on the field this year, at least for the defense??
The fact that McDonald got an offer has zero bearing on whether Perich would get one.

We’re getting close to early signing day, and this thread is supposed to be about 1 specific player.

I am actually interested in this one player, and I’m pretty fucking sick of how this has gone off the rails.
People will always post dumb stuff on this board. At least 75% of the posts are pointless, dumb, or dishonest. We learn to live with it.

He’ll go to Twitter and say he has now reopened his recruitment and his “Top Three” are Ohio State, Florida State … and the Gophers!! Wooo, top three!! :rolleyes:

I have never seen Koi Perich play, but I would guess that if he went to Ohio State, he would not play for a few years. Just my guess.

The kid can play!!!! I hope he stays! He will start from day 1!!

I thought it was a good sign when he didn’t commit to OSU and cancelled the FSU visit. Thinking he got a taste of the out of state thing and it wasn’t his vibe.

I’ll lick TS’s plate when he’s done and anywhere else you want me to lick.

It wasn’t because of NIL, that much is guaranteed.

I guess this kid knows sometimes there are more important things than money right now, and the money will come if your head and heart are in the right place!

I have never seen Koi Perich play, but I would guess that if he went to Ohio State, he would not play for a few years. Just my guess.
I wouldn’t peg OSU as a place that’s in the business of legitimately offering one of its few spots to a guy “who might play, in a few years”.

They wanted him, and thought he could play there just as much as Laurinaitis did.

love the news....and boy do i hope it sticks.....feel a lot better about the safety position overall with him in the mix. Henderson/Green/Mcdonald as the upperclassmen. And a great add in Perich/Rainer to mix in with Gousby & Brown as the young guys. going to guess hes going to be hard to keep off the field his freshman year

love the news....and boy do i hope it sticks.....feel a lot better about the safety position overall with him in the mix. Henderson/Green/Mcdonald as the upperclassmen. And a great add in Perich/Rainer to mix in with Gousby & Brown as the young guys. going to guess hes going to be hard to keep off the field his freshman year
Coleman Bryson as well

Top Bottom