Koi Perich Commits to Gophers!!!!!!!!!

Do I have this right?

Someone (I assume not the team) paid to have a plane fly above his game towing a banner that says "ROW THE BOAT", and in that game he gets hurt badly enough that he can't finish the game?

First injury like that in his career?

You have to laugh, don't you?

Sports gods literally hate Minnesota. :ROFLMAO:

Do I have this right?

Someone (I assume not the team) paid to have a plane fly above his game towing a banner that says "ROW THE BOAT", and in that game he gets hurt badly enough that he can't finish the game?

First injury like that in his career?

You have to laugh, don't you?

Sports gods literally hate Minnesota. :ROFLMAO:

according to Justin Gaard, the plane and banner was arranged by someone connected to the Gopher football program.

I own a Q5 and am not a soccer mom (or even a mom or even a female). That thing flies and is as smooth as a drive on the Autobahn….German engineering, baby!
I believe you. The kid is from South Dakota not the city. He wants a Ford Raptor or a GMC AT4X to go hunting in.

I own a Q5 and am not a soccer mom (or even a mom or even a female). That thing flies and is as smooth as a drive on the Autobahn….German engineering, baby!
Nice ride! Just make sure you are up on that oil. It’ll burn a qt each 1000 miles. Yes yes the oil is spendy but you mess this up and it is over. Been there.

Nice ride! Just make sure you are up on that oil. It’ll burn a qt each 1000 miles. Yes yes the oil is spendy but you mess this up and it is over. Been there.
Yeah they have one of the worst reliability ratings of any car brand. Crazy considering how expensive they are. Luckily it will be under warranty while the college kid gets to drive it.

No Q burns qt/1000 miles without major mechanical issues. You have a bad engine if that's the case and hopefully it's under warranty. They have 100k miles drivetrain warranties

I'll agree with that. I think more success would be found by just boycotting the sport for a while. If we quit watching en masse, the networks will feel the hit and that's the only group who can influence anything.

I also think it would be the way to deal with Michigan. Just don't play them. If MN, Purdue, etc just didn't even show up to the stadium and there was no game to broadcast, the TV partners would be livid and they'd demand the B1G to do something, and that something would have to meet the approval of MN, Purdue, etc or the boycot of Michigan will continue. And no way can Michigan get into the CFP with a record of 3-0 against non-conf teams from September.
I'd LOVE it if the non-paying teams formed their own conferences. I'd LOVE a new Big Ten without Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, & Nebraska. Let them go join with Georgia, Alabama, USC, & Oregon.

I'd LOVE it if the non-paying teams formed their own conferences. I'd LOVE a new Big Ten without Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, & Nebraska. Let them go join with Georgia, Alabama, USC, & Oregon.
Gonna post this on multiple threads? You have no clue who pays what or has historically.

No.

I seriously think it's a joke that schools pay kids 6 & 7-figures and give them luxury cars to play for them.
Well, it's been going on for decades. John Wooden had a bag man as the UCLA basketball coach in the 60's and 70's. I have no doubt it was happening decades before that. You're either naive, clueless, or a trolling bit.

Gonna post this on multiple threads? You have no clue who pays what or has historically.
Well, it's been going on for decades. John Wooden had a bag man as the UCLA basketball coach in the 60's and 70's. I have no doubt it was happening decades before that. You're either naive, clueless, or a trolling bit.
I've also posted on multiple threads that Fleck is a very good coach. To me, it's trolling that I have to read day-after-day, year-after-year, how terrible our coaches are.

Still in your 30s?
Lou Holtz, when he was our HC before bolting to ND, had a bag man, by the name of Luther Darville.
I know. And we had a choice to make.

And we chose to not be like the paying programs. We made a huge scandal out of it.

So logically...we should form a league with the other non-paying schools.

I know. And we had a choice to make.
Fair enough.
And we chose to not be like the paying programs. We made a huge scandal out of it.

So logically...we should form a league with the other non-paying schools.
What happened to the NIL collective you were chatting with me on here before your vacation from Gopherhole?

You mentioned you had access to heavy hitters. So why the change?

When will Koi be taking OV's to Ohio State, Florida State, USC?

What happened to the NIL collective you were chatting with me on here before your vacation from Gopherhole?

You mentioned you had access to heavy hitters. So why the change?
That must have been someone else.

My vacation from Gopherhole started just after Louisville bribed away Evans. I've never been in favor of this....in fact, if you remember, I used to refer to it as a Sleaze Fund.

Still in your 30s?
Lou Holtz, when he was our HC before bolting to ND, had a bag man, by the name of Luther Darville.
The 1930s
That must have been someone else.

My vacation from Gopherhole started just after Louisville bribed away Evans. I've never been in favor of this....in fact, if you remember, I used to refer to it as a Sleaze Fund.
And I don't care if they pay prisoners with hookers and blow to play the game if it would win us a championship.

Were you on Rick Pitino’s staff at Louisville?
Pitino took three different teams to the final four and won two championships. (I don't care if one was "vacated."

How many championships of any kind have the Gopher football and basketball teams won in the last 60 years?

The one saving grace of 23 will be if PJ can keep his recruiting class in place particularly how he closed the borders in Minnesota. I’ll believe it when I see it.

Pitino took three different teams to the final four and won two championships. (I don't care if one was "vacated."

How many championships of any kind have the Gopher football and basketball teams won in the last 60 years?
It was a joke bro
Maybe lighten up?

Top Bottom