Conference Championship Games Thread

Texas beat Alabama right?

I don’t know how that argument could possibly be an Alabama favor…
I flipped over to the end of the Tulane game on ESPN right after Bama and one of the crew was talking about how Bama had the best win of any 1-loss team now…and besides, that Texas game was so early in the season. So 1-loss Texas win over Bama isn’t as good as 1-loss Bama win over Georgia? Like you can’t make it up with ESPN lol…

Fucking disgusting by ESPN when on a critical drive for the MAC championship they sit there and bitch and moan and argue and cry for the SEC for what seemed like forever..
I’m not sure who espn would rather give oral to between the sec, arog or the whole nba but it’s nauseating

I flipped over to the end of the Tulane game on ESPN right after Bama and one of the crew was talking about how Bama had the best win of any 1-loss team now…and besides, that Texas game was so early in the season. So 1-loss Texas win over Bama isn’t as good as 1-loss Bama win over Georgia? Like you can’t make it up with ESPN lol…
Yeah ESPN has been working overtime… being stupid.

Iowa st continuing to cheat

The talking heads seem to think the four teams are a lock and FSU is out no matter what.

That would prove that the rankings up to this point are worthless. If FSU wins, they will have beaten a better team than Texas did (by the committees own rankings), yet Texas will somehow surpass FSU?

I know FSU still has to win but just the possibility is ridiculous.

The talking heads seem to think the four teams are a lock and FSU is out no matter what.

That would prove that the rankings up to this point are worthless. If FSU wins, they will have beaten a better team than Texas did (by the committees own rankings), yet Texas will somehow surpass FSU?

Texas wouldn't have to surpass FSU. They would be the fourth with the three undefeated teams (Michigan, Washington, and FSU).

If any team is built to overcome an early deficit, it‘s the Iowa Hawkeyes!!!

BWAAAAAAHaAAhaaaaa!!

It's only five safeties.

FSU needs to put on some big boy pants in this game already….

No undefeated P5 champion has ever been denied… that would be insane.

Texas wouldn't have to surpass FSU. They would be the fourth with the three undefeated teams (Michigan, Washington, and FSU).

It's only five safeties.
Almost everyone seems to think Alabama is in now. So Michigan, Washington, Bama and Texas is what almost everyone is saying it is.

Bama rising that much can be argued. Texas makes no sense.

FSU is not one of the top 4 teams right NOW after their QB went down. They are going to finish 5th and the committee will specifically mention the injury. Washington Michigan Texas and Alabama are in.

FSU is not one of the top 4 teams right NOW after their QB went down. They are going to finish 5th and the committee will specifically mention the injury. Washington Michigan Texas and Alabama are in.
The whole season should equally matter.

Either way, that’s not my point. If the injury is that big of a factor then FSU shouldn’t have been #4 coming into the week.

Almost everyone seems to think Alabama is in now. So Michigan, Washington, Bama and Texas is what almost everyone is saying it is.

Bama rising that much can be argued. Texas makes no sense.

Don't know who qualifies as everyone.....but Texas has a head to head win over Alabama. Doesn't matter if it was earlier in the year or not.....there's zero chance of Alabama being included over Texas.

So it comes down to what happens with FSU. And I simply cannot see an undefeated P5 team being left out.

It's only five safeties.
Very impressive half by the Hawkeyes—holding Michigan to 10 at half. I don’t think they can maintain that level in the 2nd half —guess we’ll see

Very impressive half by the Hawkeyes—holding Michigan to 10 at half. I don’t think they can maintain that level in the 2nd half —guess we’ll see
Iowas motivation with an ass offense has been impressive. I’d find it hard to find the fire game after game watching all that futility.

Iowas motivation with an ass offense has been impressive. I’d find it hard to find the fire game after game watching all that futility.
My brother is a huge Hawkeye fan and every time I give him that line his damn comback to me is —They just like to win and they don’t care how. Damn

Our offense moved the ball better on Iowa than Michigan has.

I will never understand how Iowa does this year after year. It's like they have 4 defensive players everywhere Michigan tries to go. They are never doing this with high star talent.

It's not that hard to understand it, actually.

It's called: Phil Parker.

Iowa now has 2 calls against them this year that they will be hung up against forever. And both calls were correct. :D:D

Top Bottom