Conference Championship Games Thread

Not at all surprising and they don’t need it but the fix is in. His hand was obviously coming forward before his hand disengaged from the ball. Things called physics, and momentum, and moments and vectors exist. To officials everywhere: balls don’t travel forward five yards without external forces applied. How officials get this wrong so often is mind-boggling.

Iowa is as stubborn about QB sneaks as we are… guys sometimes it’s not the thing to do.

Don't know who qualifies as everyone.....but Texas has a head to head win over Alabama. Doesn't matter if it was earlier in the year or not.....there's zero chance of Alabama being included over Texas.

So it comes down to what happens with FSU. And I simply cannot see an undefeated P5 team being left out.
My original post was referring to the “talking heads”. So the people on the halftime shows of Fox and ESPN. Unanimously had FSU out no matter what.

Not at all surprising and they don’t need it but the fix is in. His hand was obviously coming forward before his hand disengaged from the ball. Thing called physics, and momentum, and moments and vectors exist. To officials everywhere: balls don’t travel forward five yards without external forces applied. How officials get this wrong so often is mind-boggling.
A hand can force a ball forward without having control of the ball. I think the recovery decision was terrible. They clearly blew it dead well before anyone recovered it.

Not at all surprising and they don’t need it but the fix is in. His hand was obviously coming forward before his hand disengaged from the ball. Things called physics, and momentum, and moments and vectors exist. To officials everywhere: balls don’t travel forward five yards without external forces applied. How officials get this wrong so often is mind-boggling.

Meh . I hate both teams but agree with that call.

FSU winning ugly. The committee is going to kiss the SEC’s ass and make Bama the 4 seed over the undefeated Noles.

A hand can force a ball forward without having control of the ball. I think the recovery decision was terrible. They clearly blew it dead well before anyone recovered it.

His hand was coming forward before he lost control.

Harbaugh channeling PJ and played for fg

I don’t like Brian Ferentz but he was right about that one. All of it.
Not arguing, just conversing, but you see this call quite a bit. The impact on the QB before the hand starts driving forward frees the ball from his control. Still some incidental push on the ball, but…..fumble. Play on…

Not arguing, just conversing, but you see this call quite a bit. The impact on the QB before the hand starts driving forward frees the ball from his control. Still some incidental push on the ball, but…..fumble. Play on…
Bad call. Arm moving forward with control of the ball. Bad call

Iowa has 5 first downs, 102 yards and turnovers are 3-0 in favor of michigan, but these announcers can’t stop praising the iowa defense.

There is another team playing defense out there guys.

His hand was starting forward before the ball was forced loose. It’s clear on slo-mo replay as Blandino saw it too.

Top Bottom