All Things 2021 NCAA College Basketball March Madness Tournament Thread

I could see Mobley, not a fan of Cunningham, he looked soft to me in the tourney (that was all I saw of him this year).

Definitely had a couple of off games....but overall....he was pretty spectacular all year. And at 6'7"?

Suggs is Jason Kidd.
SMH- I know you meant that as an insult, but any rational person would take these numbers from a first overall pick -

#2 All Time in NBA History in both assist and steals.
HOF
10 Time NBA All-Star
9 Time Defensive Team
6 Time First Team All NBA
5 Time Season Assist Leader
ROY
NBA Champion

Last edited:

Get it down to 10 by half. Take that and try to adjust

Zags showing some life and on a run. This seems like it's going to still have some twists

foul situation could get interesting for Butler in the 2nd half

SMH- I know you meant that as an insult, but any rational person would take these numbers from a first overall pick -

HOF
10 Time NBA All-Star
9 Time Defensive Team
ROY
NBA Champion
I didn’t take as an intended insult, Kidd was a great player and Suggs’s game resembles his. He is not a great shooter, does many valuable things very well but not a great shooter.

That game looks nothing like what we watch 30 times per year. So much movement. Really impressive.

HOF
10 Time NBA All-Star
9 Time Defensive Team
ROY
NBA Champion
Insult? Kidd was amazing. He made great plays, he won games. His shot wasn't perfect but he was tough as nails.

Once again look what a good coach can do just by changing defenses and changing the momentum mark few can coach hopefully Ben Johnson is watching

Mark Few’s Defense has been getting abused the last two games and getting pounded on the glass.

Baylor is a great example of how you beat slow white teams. MN has to do this to leave whitesconsin in the dirt.

Who you guys rooting for Baylor or Gonzaga and why?

Baylor. Can't root for Minnesota kids who go elsewhere. And Timme is a cocky douche.

I do like Mark Few however. Gonzaga is going to be a contender every year for a while now. Few has been on a recruiting tear.

HOF
10 Time NBA All-Star
9 Time Defensive Team
ROY
NBA Champion
Why on earth would that be an insult?

Top Bottom